Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did I miss the big announcement?

Toyvp

Weren't they supposed to announce a big surprise to the Iraqi people? Did I sleep Through it? When I was a bouncer I had a lot less problems telling drunk, beligerant, combative people to SIT DOWN!!!! This is just a rant and I don't want to offend any body but those idiots over there would argue over who won the camel race even if the second place rider crossed the finish line 2 days later. sheesh!!!! enough already just make your annoucements and get on with the formation of the GOI. I would say that we should all sign a petition for them in favor of taking a seat but they would just assign a ministry to evaluate it. Then they will ask for 15 days to release there findings and 20 days after they were supposed to release there findings they would ask for another 15 days. Quit wipping your buts with the dinar, revalue it so you can afford to buy some Charmin, and if it will help you decide faster I will over night a roll of it to you. Al- Maliki you lost so get off the pot it's Allawi's turn. We should have a rant forum LOL!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Posted Today, 09:57 AM

July 23, 2010

State law: the "national" candidate will be prime minister within days

Considered a member of the coalition, the rule of law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ended his charge, on Thursday, the National Alliance parties dialogues going with "a big positive," giving "hope," his success in off a single candidate for prime minister in the coming few days.

Khaled al-Asadi of Akaniwz "The success of the National Coalition to leave a single candidate is near the positive atmosphere which is characterized by the dialogues between the parties now," referring to "the need for political parties to the ongoing dialogues among themselves."

He said "these dialogues is essential to end the climate of political polarization that had hampered to a large extent government programs".

Has seen the past few days is cool between the poles of the National Alliance for the dialogues conducted by a coalition of law with the Iraqi List, which counted the National Coalition breach of the terms of the alliance as well as adherence to the rule of law candidate through only Nuri al-Maliki, who has been rejected by some parties of the National Coalition and specifically Sadr and the Supreme Council.

And the position of the rule of law from the meeting between Allawi, leader of the Sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr in Syria, al-Asadi said that "these meetings are valuable, and could be a turning point in relations between the political forces to contribute to building the new government, according to the principle of national partnership."

The head of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, leader of the Sadrist movement have met recently in Damascus to discuss the mechanisms and end the problems between the masses of all, while confirming Allawi's Iraqi List, is ready to make concessions in order to resolve the crisis over the presidency of the government, in a swift, Allawi met with president of a coalition state law on Tuesday evening after returning from Damascus to discuss the formation of the Iraqi government to brief him on what had been agreed with the leader of Sadr's Muqtada Al-Sadr also held Allawi and President of Kurdistan, a telephone call to discuss the crisis itself.

The first session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives convened in June 14 last, limited to the performance of the collective members sworn in after the announcement of the new legislative term, and excluded from the sworn members of the executive branch, including the Prime Minister and his two deputies and a Vice President.

And the failure of the leaders of political blocs in reaching understandings to convene a meeting of the Council of Representatives after the constitutional deadline of July 13 and postponed two weeks.

Failed political blocs winner in the elections so far to find solutions towards the formation of the Government, the eligibility issue is the entity authorized to form the government under more than one party holds that right, according to election results and the interpretation of Article 76 of the Iraqi Constitution.

http://articlesofint...m/search?q=iraq

Read more:

Finally maliki is getting off the pot, hurry my turn next :D

Weren't they supposed to announce a big surprise to the Iraqi people? Did I sleep Through it? When I was a bouncer I had a lot less problems telling drunk, beligerant, combative people to SIT DOWN!!!! This is just a rant and I don't want to offend any body but those idiots over there would argue over who won the camel race even if the second place rider crossed the finish line 2 days later. sheesh!!!! enough already just make your annoucements and get on with the formation of the GOI. I would say that we should all sign a petition for them in favor of taking a seat but they would just assign a ministry to evaluate it. Then they will ask for 15 days to release there findings and 20 days after they were supposed to release there findings they would ask for another 15 days. Quit wipping your buts with the dinar, revalue it so you can afford to buy some Charmin, and if it will help you decide faster I will over night a roll of it to you. Al- Maliki you lost so get off the pot it's Allawi's turn. We should have a rant forum LOL!!!!!!!!

If you ever want a really good insight on the Iraqi mindset.....look on the military channel for the show "Iraqi War Diaries". It was filmed 2004-2007 I think. The point you will see is how alot of them live, act, talk, double speak with the American troops. I will NEVER forget my lil year there andeveryone that spent time there, military or contractor, will say the same. These people are nuts.....plain...nuts. Good people there too...but the nuts are the majority LOL.