Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat: Dinar Speculator 7/11/10 @ 2:30am

k98nights

Medic chat: Dinar Speculator 7/11/10 @ 2:30am

July 11, 2010 ·

MED says to (02:17:27):

HEY ALL

BEEN IN THE FORUMS

WHAT A NIGHTMARE THESE LAST FEW DAYS WILL BE

I LOVE POLITICS

BUT THIS STUFF OVER THERE

IS NOT AS ORGANIZED AS PICKING THE STUDENT BODY IN A HS

YES IT IS

THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

AS USUAL IS FILLING THE WEB WITH BS

ONE STATEMENT AFTER ANOTHER

IF THEY REALLY DID MAKE AN AGREEMENT WITH THE RULE OF LAW AGAINST MALIKI’S WISHES

IT WILL FAIL

THIS WILL BE VERY UGLY

GiGi says to (02:21:49):

try to sift through most of the junk, one article called Allawi a 2nd Sadam

MED says to (02:21:59):

THEY DID

HMMMM

THEY NEED TO WATCH OUT

BECAUSE IF IT GOES THE WAY THE LIST WANTS IT TO

HE WILL GET THE PM POSITION

AND ALLAWI WILL BE HEAD OF A COUNCIL THAT OVERSEAS HIM

NOW ONE THING THAT IS FUNNY

THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE SAID THEY SETTLED THE PM NOMINATION

IF THEY DID

WHO IS IT

I THINK THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE IT

EVEN IF IT WAS GIVEN ANONYMOUSLY

NO ONE SAID WHO IT WAS

AND I CANNOT SEE THE RULE OF LAW NEGOTIATING WITH THE INA AND SADRISTS WITHOUT MALIKI’S APPROVAL

HE REFUSED TO ATTEND

AND WAS VERY UPSET

NOW HE CAN SPLIT HIS COALITION

AND TAKE THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO HIM TO THE IRAQI LIST

THAT WOULD KILL THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

NOW THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE HAS GIVEN LIKE 20 MEDIA STATEMENTS IN THE LAST 24HRS

AND EVERYONE IS CONTRADICTORY TO THE OTHER

NOW IF THEY DID MAKE AN AGREEMENT AND ARE GOING TO PARLIAMENT THINKING THEY ARE THE BIGGEST BLOC

I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE

THE IRAQI LIST WILL NOT BE THERE

AND THIS WILL KILL THE FORMING OF ANY GOVT

IT WILL BE CHAOTIC

AND NO QUORUM WILL BE THERE TO SETTLE ANYTHING

THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE SAID THEY WANT ALL TO BE INVOLVED

BUT IN THE LAST ARTICLE I JUST READ

THEY ARE NOT INCLUDING THEM AT ALL IN ANYTHING

ALL THREE PRESIDENCIES ARE GOING TO THE INA, RULE OF LAW AND THE KURDISTAN ALLIANCE

THIS IS NOT GOOD

IT IS AN INSULT TO THE BLOC WHO WON THE ELECTIONS

AND IT WILL BE VERY UGLY

WE THOUGHT MALIKI AND THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE DRAGGED THINGS OUT FOR MONTHS

THIS COULD GO INTO THE FALL

IF THEY TRY TO DISREGARD THE LIST

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION BASED ON ALL THE INFO THAT HAS BEEN ON THE WEB

NOW WE SHALL SEE WHAT IS COMING OUT IN THE NEXT FEW HRS

BUT PROBABLY MONDAY WILL BE THE DO OR DIE ON THIS

chloe says to (02:31:15):

is iran in the background manipulating?

MED says to (02:31:29):

THEY CERTAINLY ARE

THEY ARE MEETING IRAQI LEADERS IN TURKEY

TO GIVE THEIR OPINION ON THE NEW GOVT AND WHAT THEY WANT

THIS IS BS

AND I CAN’T BELIEVE WE ARE STANDING STILL ON THIS

chloe says to (02:32:13):

i don’t see the usa allowing this to progress

MED says to (02:32:18):

IF I WERE BIDEN I WOULD BE BACK ON THE PLANE

AND I WOULD WALK OFF THE PLANE WITH A BIG STICK

OVER HIS SHOULDER

MALIKI IS DOING WHAT BIDEN SAID

BUT HE WAS BETRAYED BY HIS OWN DAWA PARTY

OR SO IT SEEMS

chloe says to (02:33:20):

have they really gone over do you think or is this bs propaganda

MED says to (02:33:28):

THIS COULD EASILY BE PROPAGANDA

chloe says to (02:33:55):

there is no one strong enough to carry this off in the shia

MED says to (02:34:01):

THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE AS WE KNOW HAS PUT OUT STATEMENT AFTER STATEMENT LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS

AND WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED

NOTHING

chloe says to (02:34:17):

jaafari, no mahdi no!

MED says to (02:34:23):

AND ALLAWI HAS ALWAYS KEPT IT LOW KEY

chloe says to (02:34:25):

weak

MED says to (02:34:29):

YES THEY ARE

I FIND IT SO ODD

THAT IN A COUNTRY WHERE A BLOC LIKE OUR POLITICAL PARTIES

CAN WIN AN ELECTION

AND CAN’T GET A CHANCE TO FORM THE GOVT

IT IS JUST AMAZINGLY RIDICULOUS

chloe says to (02:35:41):

maybe they are hoping we will pull out and leave it to them

MED says to (02:36:03):

IF WE PULL OUT AND LEAVE THEM TO THEMSELVES

IRAQ WILL FALL

IT WILL TURN INTO THE QUAGMIRE WE FEAR IT WILL BE

A DICTATOR WILL EMERGE

WHO IS PRO IRANIAN

AND THIS WILL UPSET THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST

THEY WILL SCREW OVER ALL THE FOREIGN COMPANIES

angel42b says to (02:40:10):

I just cant believe the USA and UN hasn’t done more to clear this up

MED says to (02:41:02):

THEY SAID THEY WOULD IF MALIKI IS NOMINATED

NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED COOL

JUST A GAZILLION CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS

BY THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

chloe says to (02:41:49):

I believe this is a desperate bluff

MED says to (02:41:56):

I TEND TO AGREE

chloe says to (02:42:10):

makes them bigger fools than ever

MED says to (02:42:23):

WELL THAT IS GOING TO BE HARD TO DO

THEY ARE PRETTY BIG TO ME NOW

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED THIS COUNTRY BACK OVER UNTIL MOST OF THESE OLD POLITICIANS WERE IN NURSING HOMES

AND WAITED UNTIL THE NEXT GENERATION WAS EDUCATED

AND GIVEN THEM THE CHANCE

IRAQ COULD HAVE BEEN REBUILT BY US

AND US USING REVENUES FROM THE OIL

TO REBUILD IT

AND US GETTING GAS FOR .60 CENTS A GALLON AGAIN

chloe says to (02:45:22):

there is no way no way that the world can allow Iran to be the major influence in iraq

MED says to (02:45:31):

NO WE CAN’T

AND I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY TURKEY

WHO IS AN ALLIE OF THE U.S.

WOULD ALLOW THOSE DEUCHE BAGS INTO TURKEY

I AM JUST MIFFED

chloe says to (02:46:09):

even if we don’t want this, we will have to deal with it.

or Israel will

that we don’t want

MED says to (02:46:47):

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE ONLY THING WE WILL LET ISRAEL DO

IS PROTECT THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE ATTACKED

OTHERWISE IT WILL TURN INTO A MAJOR CONFLICT

THEY ARE ALREADY BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST

BUT WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS ENTIRE ISRAEL THING IS

AL THOSE MILLIONS OF ARABS AND MUSLIMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ALL SURROUNDING ISRAEL

AND THEY CAN’T DO SQUAT ABOUT THEM

ISRAEL IS THE MAJOR MILITARY POWER IN ALL THE MIDDLE EAST

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT

AND ALL THE OTHERS CAN DO IS COMPLAIN IN THE MEDIA

ANY MILITARY CONFRONTATION WILL ONLY ALLOW ISRAEL MORE LAND TO BUILD HOUSING ON

THEY ARE JUST TOO DEVASTATING

THEY ARE SOME SERIOUS FIGHTERS

chloe says to (02:50:24):

these toothless old men in the national alliance live in a dream world

MED says to (02:50:31):

YES THEY DO

WELL STILL NO AUCTION

chloe says to (02:51:21):

I think they are blowing smoke. heck they can’t even agree on a candidate

MED says to (02:51:33):

NO THEY HAVEN’T

BUT NOW THEY SAID THEY DID

ON A COMPROMISE

I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

chloe says to (02:51:54):

yes but they said that before

MED says to (02:52:00):

THEY SURE DID

OVER AND OVER

NEWS WILL BE OUT PRETTY SOON ON SOME OF THE EARLY MORNING NEWS AGENCIES

WELL I AM GOING TO HEAD

I WILL BE AROUND

BUT IN THE FORUMS

IF ANYTHING COMES UP OF VALUE

I WILL BE BACK ON

OK ALL DONE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post k98nigts, but this guy is always the first to post, give his little view of reality as he sees it and the "Heads into oblivion" till tomorrow.

All of what was said in his chat was actually covered in others chat logs as you can see.

Watch what you read and be careful of what the source is.

• Downvote 2

Thanks for the post k98nigts, but this guy is always the first to post, give his little view of reality as he sees it and the "Heads into oblivion" till tomorrow.

All of what was said in his chat was actually covered in others chat logs as you can see.

Watch what you read and be careful of what the source is.

YES DJ, I SUPPOSE YOUR RIGHT. I NEED TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE AND ALSO THE FACT THAT THINGS ARE'NT ALWAYS WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE. THIS GOES FOR PEOPLE AS WELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENT. :)

• Downvote 1

"You can't believe we are standing still on this"

What he H did you expect from an administration that would bow to the king of Saudi Arabia. I don't think that JB did anything to help the situation except to show them how helpless the leaders of the US really are at this point.

My analysis of this is that this govt of ours will do nothing but dither and in the end when the situation in Iraq goes completely to sh*t they will do nothing but wring their hands.

For those of you who know a little history this is Jimmy Carters second term.

• Upvote 2

It is EASY to believe that this administration has done little about what is happening in Iraq, the parliamentary stalemate we are now witnessing. Tell me one thing this admin. has done that is constructive for democracy and a representative free capital society in the USA ... ONE THING???? We can talk all we want about all the signs of an eminent RV, but the reality is, this whole thing could easily go up in smoke. Any rates, dates and intel that may have had some substance at some point along the way will mean nothing if chaos rules the day once again over there. We could return to 2003-4 overnight! Say it ain't so!

• Upvote 2

It is EASY to believe that this administration has done little about what is happening in Iraq, the parliamentary stalemate we are now witnessing. Tell me one thing this admin. has done that is constructive for democracy and a representative free capital society in the USA ... ONE THING???? We can talk all we want about all the signs of an eminent RV, but the reality is, this whole thing could easily go up in smoke. Any rates, dates and intel that may have had some substance at some point along the way will mean nothing if chaos rules the day once again over there. We could return to 2003-4 overnight! Say it ain't so!

You are ABSOLUTELY correct!!

Edited by Pam&Brian

Hey jim m.....I agree this current president will not most likely get anything done in Iraq....I have finally gave in....Not because he is inept but because I am convinced big business holds the key and with Republican influence more so than Democrats.......I will except it for an RV......but you can believe in all the Rebublican hype all you want.......you better hope they are serious about winning or just contend to run a right wing fanatic........that will never work but some on the far right actaully benefit win or lose.......Your Rushes, Hannities, Colters, Palins, etc. make a fortune with Obama in office....Heck they basically forced Mcain to take an exteme right wing pick in Palin......They knew they couldn't win with that ticket....this time they better move to the center with the entire ticket are you are sol again........They better get to work instead of talking of seceding from the nation like my state of Texas.....excuse my spelling I graduated from a little Texas college unlike that genius George W. who graduated from I believe from Yale(whoever made that happen is the real genius) and it I don't think it was **** Cheney way back then...he was too busy finding deferrments for the Vietnam War perhaps he should have been GW's brain back then and he would have not even had to mess with what was it Air National Guard, I'm not sure but I know friends that weren't so lucky as those war geniuses...since we are talking politcal history have you heard of the Bush interests in Saudi Arabia......that is same country where George H Bush and his family have made most of their fortune......It certainly didn't happen with the S and L fiasco with Neil Bush.....They need George H to handle the money.....I have to admit he did have the smarts to handle Yale.......Perhaps he was one who called George W and advised taking Social Security funds and investing in the markets was not the corrcect move since the economic system was going to collaspe before he moved back to Texas......It amazes how people forget the economy under GW or his brain Cheney(at least he made a fortunate off war which he ran from as a young man....were all the contracts in Iraqi all no bid or just companies with **** Cheney ties) ......Yeah President Obama was so lucky to inherit a thriving nation.....I can tell you one thing if Bill Clinton or any Democratic President would have gave I think about $300 million in stimulus that was never accounted for we would still be have hearings too bad ole Newt wasn't in control.....He may make a comeback or start a new conferdacy....it is will probably depend if the right wing can make all his affairs go away that ran him out of Washington...Republicans always place blame without solutions,and the old scare tactic of big government, and taxes.....You don't have to worry about big business being regulated it is too far gone.....Obama would have to be in office 30 yrs......You better get to work and find that magic ticket because yall are so stubborn a wounded Obama can probably still pull it out......I thought with the Republicans turning BP's oil spill into a government problem was too much knowing that the oil industry had laws protecting from government involvement passed in the 1990's I think under George H......Yes it seems cool they have all the techonogy to handle anything but most importantly to bypass regulations if you pay for that needed exemption that usually works fine unless a disaster happens and 11 people are killed......but believe it or not that Republican politcal machine can still blame the President in the South but as usual they have no solutions to fix anything with this spill except comfort other oil companies they got their back.............So I must say for the sake of my own wealth we probably will have to wait until Republicans are back in office for big business and oil to feel confident they will never be regulated..........at that time I can see an RV........but I still will not be wealthy enough to be a Republican..........Remember to guarantee we will have an RV you guys don't push that extreme right wing....how about Romney and maybe the Rebublican Gov. from La......Jindal......that may give you guys a chance and we all win!!!!

• Downvote 3

I thought it was the previous choas of Bush and mostly Cheney that put their guy in place.....Please correct me if I'm wrong,,but I thought it was Maliki they wanted...that political move worked well.....Until tonight I have was hoping to get this new government in place in Iraq....but they will never see a true democracy........The men in Iraq who wear suits and ties who have wealth..they will eventually prostitute themselves to big business.....the poor will remain poor they have no dinars hardly to get by on now....but after the RV they will be able to get jobs ofcourse they will be paid by big business and guess what it will be very little.So the average Iraqi remains poor and the upper class will be wealthy.....When big business has no fear of any regulations this thing will RV.....I heard the agrument about security issues for all these companies....there will be the greed of so much money....securty will be treated as part of a company's safety meetings any causalties that a company may have will only involve the working class kinda like the BP disaster but the potential for profits will be so much an actuary expert will justify any possible disaster........business will be good for former special force personel and mercerneries.....corruption will probably be more the norm but again money will talk......However big business which will include several countries will have a figure head from Iraq that will have some form of power but I believe democracy as we like to believe will never happen but we get our RV when Obama is out.....Why? Big business has no fear of Republicans in DC.....so we may have to wait and perhaps many of you will be so wealthy you can really become true Republicans....Myself I didn't invest enough I will have to remain a Democrat......but one that can live in comfort and move to a liberal city of my choice....I will have to most likely leave Texas unless Austin moves more liberal.....I won't miss racism but I will miss some of my friends they can't help it.....I mean when our country post office has Rush Limbaugh blarring on the radio and posters on the wall wishing the President a good bye.......but that is Texas..with a governor threatening to leave the nation....I know Texans are tough but can they handle a Mexican invasion....I'm sure with Republicans back in power Rick Perry will be fine unless he is upset over not being VP.... Hey don't take everything serious.....I do have slanted views...............

Hey jim m.....I agree this current president will not most likely get anything done in Iraq....I have finally gave in....Not because he is inept but because I am convinced big business holds the key and with Republican influence more so than Democrats.......I will except it for an RV......but you can believe in all the Rebublican hype all you want.......you better hope they are serious about winning or just contend to run a right wing fanatic........that will never work but some on the far right actaully benefit win or lose.......Your Rushes, Hannities, Colters, Palins, etc. make a fortune with Obama in office....Heck they basically forced Mcain to take an exteme right wing pick in Palin......They knew they couldn't win with that ticket....this time they better move to the center with the entire ticket are you are sol again........They better get to work instead of talking of seceding from the nation like my state of Texas.....excuse my spelling I graduated from a little Texas college unlike that genius George W. who graduated from I believe from Yale(whoever made that happen is the real genius) and it I don't think it was **** Cheney way back then...he was too busy finding deferrments for the Vietnam War perhaps he should have been GW's brain back then and he would have not even had to mess with what was it Air National Guard, I'm not sure but I know friends that weren't so lucky as those war geniuses...since we are talking politcal history have you heard of the Bush interests in Saudi Arabia......that is same country where George H Bush and his family have made most of their fortune......It certainly didn't happen with the S and L fiasco with Neil Bush.....They need George H to handle the money.....I have to admit he did have the smarts to handle Yale.......Perhaps he was one who called George W and advised taking Social Security funds and investing in the markets was not the corrcect move since the economic system was going to collaspe before he moved back to Texas......It amazes how people forget the economy under GW or his brain Cheney(at least he made a fortunate off war which he ran from as a young man....were all the contracts in Iraqi all no bid or just companies with **** Cheney ties) ......Yeah President Obama was so lucky to inherit a thriving nation.....I can tell you one thing if Bill Clinton or any Democratic President would have gave I think about $300 million in stimulus that was never accounted for we would still be have hearings too bad ole Newt wasn't in control.....He may make a comeback or start a new conferdacy....it is will probably depend if the right wing can make all his affairs go away that ran him out of Washington...Republicans always place blame without solutions,and the old scare tactic of big government, and taxes.....You don't have to worry about big business being regulated it is too far gone.....Obama would have to be in office 30 yrs......You better get to work and find that magic ticket because yall are so stubborn a wounded Obama can probably still pull it out......I thought with the Republicans turning BP's oil spill into a government problem was too much knowing that the oil industry had laws protecting from government involvement passed in the 1990's I think under George H......Yes it seems cool they have all the techonogy to handle anything but most importantly to bypass regulations if you pay for that needed exemption that usually works fine unless a disaster happens and 11 people are killed......but believe it or not that Republican politcal machine can still blame the President in the South but as usual they have no solutions to fix anything with this spill except comfort other oil companies they got their back.............So I must say for the sake of my own wealth we probably will have to wait until Republicans are back in office for big business and oil to feel confident they will never be regulated..........at that time I can see an RV........but I still will not be wealthy enough to be a Republican..........Remember to guarantee we will have an RV you guys don't push that extreme right wing....how about Romney and maybe the Rebublican Gov. from La......Jindal......that may give you guys a chance and we all win!!!!

at least we only nominate americans, in favor of americans. even if they actuly beleve that crap, you just read from MSNBC indoc web site. by the way how come MR. O looks so stupid every time he talks with out a telaprompter. O makes bush look like a genious. i would pay $100 to watch O give a nontelaprompter speach attached to lie detector i bet that single event could balance the budget. face it if the dem's or O's people are left in charge much longer there will be no more usa to fix. and that is optimistic. no we do not need to leave the USA we just need to kick out terrisist/left wing zelots that threaten our way of life. see i dont think we need to change the left just get rid of them. lol

• Upvote 4

BRIGHT.....

All I can say to this posting is this......BACK AWAY FROM THE COFFEE POT........ DO IT NOW.. Jeeezz what a disjointed ramble......... cool.gif

We get alot of that around here even I'm guilty, but as long as its not directly threatening or absolutely disgusting its merely an opinion... nothing more

'Look up to see who's looking down'

Peace-Love, db

smile.gif

at least we only nominate americans, in favor of americans. even if they actuly beleve that crap, you just read from MSNBC indoc web site. by the way how come MR. O looks so stupid every time he talks with out a telaprompter. O makes bush look like a genious. i would pay $100 to watch O give a nontelaprompter speach attached to lie detector i bet that single event could balance the budget. face it if the dem's or O's people are left in charge much longer there will be no more usa to fix. and that is optimistic. no we do not need to leave the USA we just need to kick out terrisist/left wing zelots that threaten our way of life. see i dont think we need to change the left just get rid of them. lol

Rich as I said, the Republicans have everything in place for victory but leave it to you guys that are so gung ho right wingers to screw it up....I'm sure George W will go down as one the great speakers of all time, just not as President......When he was governor of Texas he frequented an exclusive hunting club that is hidden away in East Texas(in my hometown) and some of my Republican friends got to hang out with him( yes I do have conservative friends kinda like Tip and Ronald or was it **** Nixon in the old days having a cocktail).....many wealthy contributors and very conservative but I was told he was a hell of nice guy to have a beer with and shoot the bull just not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer....So it is not totally his fault for such an economic collaspe that put the final nail in the coffin for Mcain. Eight years of big business executives filling their pockets with the help of that favorite Republican phrase(no big government)....it's a heck of a job for even a genius like George W to keep up with what companies to remember..it was easy for him to forget Enron at least that made one less finger to count....he was lucky to have Cheney to help out, he made sure Halliburton was not forgotten.....ofcourse after that Cheney could care less the ship was sinking.......And now Obama is the problem.....instead of playing the blame game.....tell me how Obama caused all this before he was elected......You right wingers just can't stand defeat....if you lose you refuse to pick your balls and put them in the ball rack. Remember there are not five quarters in a NFL game....Gosh it amazes me just like the Supreme Court...the winning team gets the trophy but the extreme right wing can't stand it......Just be glad that terrible speaker and probably dumbest in his class at Harvard doesn't cram executive order after executive order down the throats of the Republicans.....That would be a good project for you young Republicans......how many times did George W use this power? Will Obama try to match him? Think about it might scare you guys to death....perhaps start with healthcare and keep moving......what's he got to lose....being a one term president....I can see Republicans jumping from tall buildings....so cheer up you right wingers that racist president could challenge Rush Limbaugh's ego but he is not the monster you are told each day........hey Rich by the way is Fox News still fair and balanced......eveytime I turn my TV to that channel my TV falls over I haven't figured out how to keep it balanced...