Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Donald Trump: I Was Elected To Change The Failed System

27 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

He has to hate US... his slave master ho'bummer said so.

And once indoctrinated by evil, there's no turning back.

He is ordered by their very idiot-ology to "resist "....

Destined to be a racist and a hater just like his swamp boss ho'bummer... "hate America, hate white privilege,

hate business,

rip babies out of wombs and murder them,

kill whitey,

kill the pigs - down with Cops,

Hate the Military,

Kill Prayer,

kill religion in schools and in our public spaces,

kill history - tear down those Flags & statues,

kill free speech,

kill the President,

..........................kill, kill, kill,

.................................................hate, hate, hate"

The violence-minded leftists are all about that hate.    They even teach it in the liberal universities now.     Full credit.

Ha Ha Ha....

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, RV ME said:

I gotta admit, sometimes following your logic is most entertaining, I just wish you would actually try to defend your conclusions when the “ill” part of your logic is pointed out.

Once again you go back and credit Obummer for saving the world from W, and now all of THE ONE’s hard work and good deeds are now being destroyed by the opportunistic Trump.  So to answer your questions, yes I am saying Obummer did not grow the economy.  After 8 years of never able to get to 3% GDP growth does not even keep up with inflation, let alone grow the economy.  I am not a fan of W’s and I am not defending him, but the average family income was higher under W than it ever was under O.  These are not my opinions, they are facts.

That gets me around to your entertaining pretzel logic.  You go on and attempt to discredit Trump because in your mind the improvements we have seen has nothing to do with Trump.  According to you it is all the Washington Kingmakers who are temporarily letting things become better.  Well if you really believe this to be the case, how is it that you credit THE ONE like you do for saving the world?  What exactly did he do to escape the Kingmakers stranglehold and go it his way all on his own?  Would not the same illogic also dictate that W was not to blame for destroying the economy as you so gleefully proclaim, when it was just the work of the Kingbreakers?  If you really believe that it does not matter who is President, why are you so upset that Trump is President since the “Kingmakers” are ruling the roost (except of course for the 8 years of THE ONE).

What I find frustrating and confusing is that you regularly rail against the establishment, the two party system, and big money.  I would include all of these and your kingmakers to just be part of the swamp.  And for some reason you continue to root for the swamp to win against this administration, not only hurting Trump, but also We The People.

Obama was a pawn of the Kingmakers and played along... As for the Bush economy, you must be joking. This chart clearly shows how America suffered in the wake of "W".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#/media/File:US_Real_Household_Median_Income_thru_2014.png

Look at the income in 1999 - 2000 when the boy "W" took over.... Incomes were peaking.... As W's policies came in to play the incomes were slow to react and stayed in a pretty tight range and finally it all fell off a cliff as "W" was leaving office and the country in a nightmare scenario. Finally after 6 years of trying to fix the broken system incomes have began to rise. Let's hope we can stay on the upswing, but if our government hands out more corporate welfare, it will be a quick decent. 

And as for hurting Trump, I think he is doing just fine without my help. He may of made the most out of his business with daddy's money, but he is a hack on the big stage.... The world is laughing and America is looking more like a third world government everyday. Corruption is amuck across the board and on both sides of the aisle.

Your statement about Obama and the GDP leads one to believe that you think Trump has a better plan. He has demonstrated virtually no plan that anyone outside of his circle agrees with. He makes bold statements, but they are fantasy. I hope he can grow the economy 3% or more, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Politicians including the Clintons, Obama, the Bush Cartel, most definitely The Trump Clan, and most of the rest of them say whatever they think will be popular. They understand the majority of Americans have amnesia and won't remember what they have said in a month.

You say I root for the swamp. Not true, I root for the people. I simply don't believe that bringing a cabinet of billionaires is what Americans need, but it is what they deserve. Americans keep voting for the two parties and keep getting screwed. Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3