Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep the Faith

Butifldrm

Ok, I have been reading and studying everyone’s posts since last November. I may have come into this investment as a virgin, lol, but I have learned so much from being a member of this site. My hair dresser, lol, is actually the person who told me told me about the situation in Iraq and about the possible revalue of the Dinar and I thank God every day for that. Upon the revelation of such an investment, my husband and I researched as much as we could about the Dinar and the progress in Iraq and felt it would be a once in a life time event if the Dinar were to revalue. Since we had lost way too much money in the stock market for reasons I still can not explain. I mean where does the money go, when the stock market crashes, in who’s pocket? Someone gets that money. As great as our country is, just like Iraq, the financial markets are still fueled by greed. Money just doesn’t vanish like that does it? I really still have no idea. Sometimes, I feel like I know more about Iraq and there financial system than I do ours here in the United States. Thanks to all that dare to post. Now, I know that’s sad, but true. We like a lot of American’s had lost faith in our financial systems. Subsequently, we made a decision to lower the percentage of money we had been investing in our own stock market and invest in Dinar. Now I know many of you might feel this would have been a wrong move, but we had been completely disillusioned. My husband and I had been working all of our lives, we had bought and paid for everything we had ever owned, never asking for assistance. So investing in Dinar too us was no greater risk than putting our money in the US stock market. I could say we were not buying Dinar on money we did not have.

We had been invested in Dinar a month when the Forex and Xe.com posted $1.49 for the exchange rate. Wow, for thirty minutes we were millionaires! I could not go to sleep that night. I kept saying to myself, is this what it feels like to win the lottery? Well, after reality set in, and we were not yet millionaires I began to researched the Web for any bit of information on a potential revaluation of the Dinar and found Dinarvets. Since a member of this site, I have seen many people give dates rates, along with some very valuable information. I truly believe the smart ones only give the information they have researched. To give a date or rate that does not happen is Dinaracide, lol. Just kidding. I take everything with a grain of salt. I find it hard to believe, unless someone is totally sociopathic, that they would blatantly lie. Now egotism may play a role, wanting to be the first person to get the date or rate right could be the answer for some of the past wrong predictions. I may not be a guru on the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, but I am a guru on people. I have never read a post that I felt was written to deceive. I almost feel sorry for for those of you, who stick your necks out to tell us information that has been passed down to you, only to be ridiculed. I also know that some people on this site only ridicule because they want to protect others. It’s all good. We all have our motifs. I myself will stay here, learn, study every post and keep the faith, hopefully to become very rich oneday! It’s all written. Thank God!

P.S. Also, I can honestly say, I have never been influenced buy Dinar because of who everyone calls pumpers. I truly invested in the Dinar because I thought and still do think it will be a once in a lifetime event, a blessing from God. What the heck, if all else fails and there never is an RV, I still can get about 70% of my money back, better than our own stock market right now!

Keep the Faith,

Butifldrm (Beautiful Dream)

Mega Dittos!!!

Thanks for the post. I also have as much as I want to purchase short of winning a different lottery! Like you say this is a chance of a lifetime or you lose 20% of your investment. For me I had to do it.

GoooRrrrrrrVvvvvvv!!!!!!!