Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Perspective of Investment, 7/7/10 (good read)

mythunter

That was an awsome read and truly reflects the common sense of this investement and why many of invested in this from the beginning. My only confusion is in regards to the OFAC explanation. Iraq is on a limited OFAC status, not a full OFAC status, which is why you can still purchase and sell Dinar at many U.S Banks. I don't know why some U.S Banks sell dinar and some don't, that difference is confusing to me? Thanks for the post!

Today I bought another 1,250,000 dinars at a cost of $1349.00. The buy back is $880 per million dinars. This means my downside risk is 17%.

Great post (+), Mythunter (or MyThunder as some are calling you ;))!

But my question is, where does the original author get 17%!? Sure seems like 35% to me. :confused:

But my question is, where does the original author get 17%!? Sure seems like 35% to me. :confused:

He said 17% loss per million dinar. 17% of $1060.00 (cost of 1MM dinar) = $180.20. $1060.00 - $180.20 = $879.80 .

Today Ali offers a buy back of 1MM dinar @ $880.00. That is no where near 35%.

I just purchased more Dinar from Dinar Trade with gold. I spoke with Ali, and he gave me market value at the time of his receipt less 2% spot. The spot was based on 20 ounces, not sure if this changes for different amounts. I feel that with the up and down movement of gold prices, I have much more to gain with dinars.

vegasjd

He said 17% loss per million dinar. 17% of $1060.00 (cost of 1MM dinar) = $180.20. $1060.00 - $180.20 = $879.80 .

Today Ali offers a buy back of 1MM dinar @ $880.00. That is no where near 35%.

WHAT THIS PERSON SAID WAS THAT IF YOU PURCHASE ONE MILLION DINAR FROM ALI AT $1060 AND RE-SELL IT BACK TO ALI YOU LOSE $180 OR 17%.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU FIGURE ITS 35%. HE MENTIONED ONE MILLION DINAR ONLY AND NOT HIS RECENT PURCHASE.

Edited by Kimjackie