Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The True Meaning of Make America Great Again

Theseus

Let me tell you a tale. A tale you may have heard in passing. O' you may know of Francis Scott Key he who wrote the National Anthem but do you know of the tale that gave birth not only to a nation but it's very anthem? When DJT says lets Make America Great Again, do I think of some frog? Nope. I think of the many brave men imprisoned in the hull of the British ship and the men and women who embodied the greatness and spirit of America in a fort and a single lonely flag they all kept flying. George Washington once quipped, "The thing that sets the American people apart from all others in the world is that he will die on his feet before he will live on his knees." And it is this very story that reminds all of us the principles of our nation "Blessed is the nation who God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12. Without further adieu, I bid you watch the following tale.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5