Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

June 30th

sparklingblue

Do you guys think it will RV on June 30th? Man I really hope so. I am so ready to quit my job LOL.. I haul chicken Sludge and it sinks so bad LOL And I work all of the time. Going into work in a few mins UGH!!!!!!!. Anyways I just really hope it does hit this time. And the date does not pass us like it has before. God bless to you all and have a wonderful day. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

Do you guys think it will RV on June 30th? Man I really hope so. I am so ready to quick my job LOL.. I haul chicken Sludge and it sinks so bad LOL And I work all of the time. Going into work in a few mins UGH!!!!!!!. Anyways I just really hope it does hit this time. And the date does not pass us like it has before. God bless to you all and have a wonderful day. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Man, and I thought I had a "chicken sh#@" job. Lol

Gman51 that was funny. I'm still cracking up. Sparklingblue i'm a truck driver too! Only I haul everyone's stuff. I'm a UPS driver. I haul three trailers up to Beaver, Utah from Las Vegas 5 days a week and I'm so tired of creeping along some of those grades at about 25 mph. I need a permanent vacation. Yes GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! God Bless Semper Fi

Hey everybody...we all have a song to sing so to speak and we don't want to die with the music in us. If it does NOT happen for some reason...don't panic. I suggest you sit back and ask yourself what YOUR dream is...and at whatever age or position in life...begin working toward it. You CAN do it. As much as I know times have been tough for everyone...99% of us have a great deal to be thankful for. Even that lousy job we hate so much. Don't be afraid to think outside the box. As many of you know...I have given some dinars away in 5,000 or 10,000 increments to some that need hope. It costs me very little. You can't believe how it has fed MY soul. I've heard people say they won't tell anyone about dinars....I happen to think it is greedy not to. Hey...someone told YOU. If the whole world would get off their greedy butts and SHARE a little...life would be alot better for everyone. My father taught me that if everyone does a little bit...no one has to do alot. It is absolutely true. By the way...start writing that 2nd chapter of your life today. There is an audio book out called "Three Feet From Gold" by Greg Reid (about $25) It's several hours and is fabulous to listen to. Great for a trucker...and you will have a new way of thinking when you listen to it.........It's NOT about dinars...it's about YOU. YOU can change your life.......with or without an rv. Good luck! POURITFORWARD ps...I'd be curious to hear what you think about the audio book if you get it. It's also a dynamite graduation gift.

• Upvote 3

Hey everybody...we all have a song to sing so to speak and we don't want to die with the music in us. If it does NOT happen for some reason...don't panic. I suggest you sit back and ask yourself what YOUR dream is...and at whatever age or position in life...begin working toward it. You CAN do it. As much as I know times have been tough for everyone...99% of us have a great deal to be thankful for. Even that lousy job we hate so much. Don't be afraid to think outside the box. As many of you know...I have given some dinars away in 5,000 or 10,000 increments to some that need hope. It costs me very little. You can't believe how it has fed MY soul. I've heard people say they won't tell anyone about dinars....I happen to think it is greedy not to. Hey...someone told YOU. If the whole world would get off their greedy butts and SHARE a little...life would be alot better for everyone. My father taught me that if everyone does a little bit...no one has to do alot. It is absolutely true. By the way...start writing that 2nd chapter of your life today. There is an audio book out called "Three Feet From Gold" by Greg Reid (about $25) It's several hours and is fabulous to listen to. Great for a trucker...and you will have a new way of thinking when you listen to it.........It's NOT about dinars...it's about YOU. YOU can change your life.......with or without an rv. Good luck! POURITFORWARD ps...I'd be curious to hear what you think about the audio book if you get it. It's also a dynamite graduation gift.

PourIt I LOVE LOVE LOVE that book!!! I am with you... We are here to be a blessing to others. I subsribe to the same, If it's to BE it's up to ME! You have to get the boat turned around and going in the right direction. First with your thoughts then they will manifest in the physical. I have "tested" this theory many times and I am grateful for the journey.

• Upvote 2

Do you guys think it will RV on June 30th? Man I really hope so. I am so ready to quit my job LOL.. I haul chicken Sludge and it sinks so bad LOL And I work all of the time. Going into work in a few mins UGH!!!!!!!. Anyways I just really hope it does hit this time. And the date does not pass us like it has before. God bless to you all and have a wonderful day. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You should send a request to the Discovery Channel to have Mike from Dirty Jobs ride along with you. ;)

• Upvote 1