Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRST TV DEBATE

FIRST TV DEBATE>>>  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WILL SHE DO?

• COUGH HERSELF OFF STAGE?
    • FAINT/COLLAPSE?
    • STAY IN THE BATHROOM?

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:31 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Who knows what she'll do.  But I can guarantee you, Trump will be crying that he's the victim of unfair moderator viciousness immediately afterwards......and all his fans will agree wholeheartedly.  He can't survive without his media victim card....He's been playing it for over a year now, sheesh.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs!!

Seems playing a victim card or any card seems to work.

• Upvote 1

All's good here in da ATL.

Man the world is laughing at us more than usual.........................if these two arse clowns are the best that we got, we as citizens/voters are the real losers. The only good thing that will come out of this election is that it's only for 1 term. I can't envision any scenario where either would be re-elected.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

All's good here in da ATL.

Man the world is laughing at us more than usual.........................if these two arse clowns are the best that we got, we as citizens/voters are the real losers. The only good thing that will come out of this election is that it's only for 1 term. I can't envision any scenario where either would be re-elected.

I believe your assessment is spot on, brother.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It did work in the primary.....we'll see how it works out in the general.  How's it going , by the way, caz?  The tank sort of dried up.....haven't got to banter with you much.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

LOL!!! Ya know I never gave them LOPsters enough credit. They finally got something right....................their world (tank) finally collapsed around them. Who knew all the "gloom & doom" they predicted would finally come true...................on themselves.....................what a bummer!  Or they just moved on to rain on someone else's parade.

The news recently has been populated with the stories of "the debate" & the tragic death of the Marlins young pitcher. I am floored that more attention/news wasn't allotted to the sad loss of Arnold Palmer! Excuse me but Arnold & his life represented all that we should strive and hope to achieve. Yet very little in comparison to the above was put forth other than on the Golf Channel.....................and to me that's tragic. RIP the King! 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

The news recently has been populated with the stories of "the debate" & the tragic death of the Marlins young pitcher. I am floored that more attention/news wasn't allotted to the sad loss of Arnold Palmer! Excuse me but Arnold & his life represented all that we should strive and hope to achieve. Yet very little in comparison to the above was put forth other than on the Golf Channel.....................and to me that's tragic. RIP the King! 

It was reported that Arnie's family has decided to hold off on the "celebration of life", if you wil, for Arnie, until after the Ryder Cup this weekend, out of respect for both teams.  So I look for the tributes to the King to ramp up big time, next week.  That said, I too was confused by the lack of coverage over the death of such a sports icon and true humanitarian.  This will probably go over like a lead balloon, but in my opinion.....Arnie was every bit of a huge American figure as Ali.  

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It was reported that Arnie's family has decided to hold off on the "celebration of life", if you wil, for Arnie, until after the Ryder Cup this weekend, out of respect for both teams.  So I look for the tributes to the King to ramp up big time, next week.  That said, I too was confused by the lack of coverage over the death of such a sports icon and true humanitarian.  This will probably go over like a lead balloon, but in my opinion.....Arnie was every bit of a huge American figure as Ali.  

GO RV, then BV 

I AGREE100% Mainstream media imo mostly ignored Arnie's death

It can be argued that Arnie's impact was even greater, just not publicized as much. Ali's impact imo was more spiritual and Arnie's was more tangible. 

• Upvote 1