Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's the largest denom that won't be removed?

roger-write

I was considering making another dinar cash purchase. I currently have most of my investment in a Warka account and about 1/4 in 25K bills. My question is: does anyone have an idea what the largest denomination bill would be that "will not be removed" from circulation after the RV? My logic is such that if I decide to hang onto some of the cash after the RV I could do so without turning it in.

Presumably the answer would be 500 notes, since they have talked about removing 3 zero notes from circulation. Speculation?

Also, does anyone know if silvergreetings.com is a reputable dinar dealer? Or are there better options for low denoms?

Thanks

I was considering making another dinar cash purchase. I currently have most of my investment in a Warka account and about 1/4 in 25K bills. My question is: does anyone have an idea what the largest denomination bill would be that "will not be removed" from circulation after the RV? My logic is such that if I decide to hang onto some of the cash after the RV I could do so without turning it in.

Presumably the answer would be 500 notes, since they have talked about removing 3 zero notes from circulation. Speculation?

Also, does anyone know if silvergreetings.com is a reputable dinar dealer? Or are there better options for low denoms?

Thanks

Roger I have bought from them a few times. My brother has aslo. They are great to deal with and pretty fast on shipping. I am fixing to make another order with them. Steve

None will be removed...because all of the bills would have to roll three zeros....50 IDQ would equal .05 Not gonna happen

Silo,

Perhaps you should do a bit more research before answering and giving counsel. Numerous reports from Iraq & numerous posts & analyses clearly prove your statement is incorrect - very incorrect...! It can cause others who are new to the forum to be confused. Enough said - IMO.

RON B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have purchased several 250 dinar notes just in case, but I wonder if these will left in circulation after the RV. IMHO I think all current paper currency could easily be shredded after it is cashed in. Think about it...if the RV is anywhere near $2.00 .... who walks around with a $500 bill in their wallet? I think all the bills will be too large for public use...IMO.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if buying a bunch of lower denom bills is not so good an idea. You pay way more for them and there's no garuntees they won't remove them also. I think I may just get the 5K notes. Then I also have the option of handing some out to people I want to bless like someone on this site mentioned before.