Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not bashing Sony

Tarzan

Not bashing Sony but I have inside information. It will not revalue in June or July . Don't mean to tell everyone what they don't want to hear. When I hear more I will let you all know.

Edited by Tarzan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Not bashing Sony but I have inside information. It will not revalue in June. Don't mean to tell everyone what they don't want to hear. When I hear more I will let you all know.

THATS GREAT AND ALL, BUT I NEVER MENTIONED JUNE... AND ITS SONNY NOT SONY.

• Upvote 4

THATS GREAT AND ALL, BUT I NEVER MENTIONED JUNE... AND ITS SONNY NOT SONY.

Sonny1, I appologize for misspelling your name. But my guys tell me different. When I find out more I will let you know. and by the way I hope you are right. but my infornation is never wrong. I hope they are wrong this time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Sonny1, I appologize for misspelling your name. But my guys tell me different. When I find out more I will let you know. and by the way I hope you are right. but my infornation is never wrong. I hope they are wrong this time.

Curious....... What information have your guys given you which was correct since they are never wrong?

• Upvote 1

After July passes, And I get more info. You may listen to the jungle man. This is not a game.

Not bashing tarzan but I don't remember you providing any type of intel or offer any info before...am I wrong? Again, please don't take the offense I just really am curious...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tarzan, Jane must be squeezing your balls too hard or something. July 1st thru July 3rd...2010. Write it down Beeeeaaaach!!! You are wrong.....Only I truly know that you are full of $hit!

bigfoot, Jane left me a long time ago. You will learn to respect the truth. Anyone can tell a lie. I don't believe in telling a lie. When I get more information I will give it to you.

• Downvote 2

Not bashing tarzan but I don't remember you providing any type of intel or offer any info before...am I wrong? Again, please don't take the offense I just really am curious...

Andy, I take no offence to you. most of the time I read what is posted. I have never given a date nor a rate. Because I dont lie.

Andy, I am getting bash to death here. It's not gonna happen in July. case closed.

I do not feel I have bashed you personally...I have simply asked if you have inside intel as you had suggested or post what you read as you had suggested. Sorry I won't ask for clarification anymore if it offends you..my apologies

• Downvote 1

Not bashing Sony but I have inside information. It will not revalue in June or July . Don't mean to tell everyone what they don't want to hear. When I hear more I will let you all know.

inside information huh? would love for you to explain futher. i think we will all be waiting on your "intel".

yes Andy, i do have inside information. Witch, i can't reveal as of yet. because it is not certin. and I don't want to tell a lie. but one thing is for certin is sonny1 is a liar and a pimpin pumper. Only time will tell. you will see....

damn tarzan calling out sonny1. get him internet gangsta. and its which not witch

Edited by camerascott

yes Andy, i do have inside information. Witch, i can't reveal as of yet. because it is not certin. and I don't want to tell a lie. but one thing is for certin is sonny1 is a liar and a pimpin pumper. Only time will tell. you will see....

Ok ok..this has to be some kind of joke because for one tarzan you can't spell to save your life and second of all to try and say sonny is a liar and pimpin pumper...??? How old are you? 12...? You don't even know him. Your a joke all you are doing is trying to stir up drama....get a life

• Upvote 5

Ok ok..this has to be some kind of joke because for one tarzan you can't spell to save your life and second of all to try and say sonny is a liar and pimpin pumper...??? How old are you? 12...? You don't even know him. Your a joke all you are doing is trying to stir up drama....get a life

THANK YOU!!!!!!! HOW DOES THIS MAN WITH THE BEST INTEL IN THE WORLD SPELL LIKE A THIRD GRADER!!???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

okay Shannybell27, Its not about your bathing suit or my spelling. its about real people and real money. Stupid is as stupid does. and I have a life. if not I wouldn't be posting. Hint Hint..... the dead cant misspell. DUH.....

okay Shannybell27, Its not about your bathing suit or my spelling. its about real people and real money. Stupid is as stupid does. and I have a life. if not I wouldn't be posting. Hint Hint..... the dead cant misspell. DUH.....

Tarzan then when is your prediction, you can't just say people are wrong with out proof. Give a name or date or some kind of useable intel. Let's start simple will it be this year ???

Wellll.....so much for not bashing! And thats no lie cuz he don't do that...