Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Boots on Ground" Intel

Chief V

It comes in varied colors, the Wally might be better for mounted guns, but trust that mine will be well protected without gun mounts...I prefer to be mobile with my weapons...lol. I know of piracy where I've been in the Caribbean as well, so yes I will be armed as much as the law allows! :P

maybe the chief needs to go back to the reservation?

ds2, I do not claim to be a guru nor do make rates and dates, just passing on info shared. We're all in this together, just sharing. Information that I feel is pertinent and worthwhile in sharing Rick C was just asking if there was any update on any intel, not that the RV rate or date has passed, there are several other sites sharing the exact same intel which is okay, my point was that a military finance officer stated what they stated sooooooooooooooooo.........is that all you got? :(

• Upvote 4

Chief V - Thanks for sharing.

Saturday 26th or by June 30th. Wouldnt that be awesome!

Let us know if you hear anything else from same source, as we know its volatile in every way over there - and throughout the world.

Just ignore anyone lashing out in frustration, OK?

• Upvote 1

can someone tell me how to add someone elses quote shaded in green like most of you know how to do? I have never learned that little trick, and feel stupid for asking, but I need the help please. Thank you in advance. I know I will get numerous responses.

Edited by gman51

Just reply below their window. like this one.

can someone tell me how to add someone elses quote shaded in green like most of you know how to do? I have never learned that little trick, and feel stupid for asking, but I need the help please. Thank you in advance. I know I will get numerous responses.

• Upvote 1

There have been so many DATES & VALUE'S expressed both here and other CHATS and NOT 1 has COME TRUE OR EVEN CLOSE . some Intel. NO ONE has any solid info or source to print anything worth while. Most of it turns out to be Science Ficton.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Chief!

:D:P First and foremost, Be SAFE over there and COME HOME in ONE Piece to your fam and Friends!!! Second, thanks for the intel...it makes my checkbook feel better to know it hopefully will have some company really soon!! Thanks again and get home SAFELY!! GO RV GO!!

• Upvote 1

Once again, I'm going to set myself up to maybe have

rotten produce thrown at me.

I looked at:

http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/

and I gotta ask one question;

Where does it say that there's going to be a

massive revaluation of anything?

It looks like just a list.

Nothing special.

Just a list of currencies and it gets updated

at regularly scheduled times.

I looked at:

Nothing special.

You're exactly right, Mr. Parrot. :twothumbs: People make too big a deal out of those U.N. lists and dates. If every instance was an RV then we'd be in a continual roller coaster of RVs worldwide, which obviously is not the case.

I looked at:

Nothing special.

I didn't post that list or make any comment about it, I've also stated that I was just passing information on, this is the rumors section that's why I posted it here as well, but I will reiterate that the person I got the information from has no reason to lie, he's one of my guys, who's only invested in the VND by the way, not even the Dinar. So no guru here from him or me, .......We've all been through this before, and I hope people aren't thinking that this is a definite coming from me, I do not predict rates and dates.

just sayin...........

Chief! This Baby ROCKS!!!! My wife and I might have to rent it out for our 10th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Looked into renting these too...they have them on both oceans, Tahiti, Bora Bora, and all of the Caribbean.....$41,900 a week....lol Heck I might buy two or three of em if they're making that kinda money...LOL

I didn't post that list or make any comment about it, I've also stated that I was just passing information on, this is the rumors section that's why I posted it here as well, but I will reiterate that the person I got the information from has no reason to lie, he's one of my guys, who's only invested in the VND by the way, not even the Dinar. So no guru here from him or me, .......We've all been through this before, and I hope people aren't thinking that this is a definite coming from me, I do not predict rates and dates.

just sayin...........

My question was more for the people who get excited

at the drop of a hat.

A chance for them to say to themselves,,

"Yes, it's a list. Nothing to get overly excited about.",

BEFORE they get overly excited.

Chief V, you rock.

If it happens on the timeline you say, great.

If not, well, please remember to keep your hands

and feet in the car until the ride comes to a complete stop...

• Upvote 2

Actually Savage if you want to quote something in particular just highlight it with your curser and click on the lil bubble "Insert Quotation" if you put your cursor on the items up top you'll see as it state what it is. Just hold it there and it'll pop up what the symbol stands for. It's the third to the last symbol below the other styles, fonts, and sizes.

Hope that helps...