Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The sheik

Sunglass

Does the Sheik stay or does he go????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does the Sheik stay or does he go????

• Stay
    • Go

As you all know, I rely heavily on communications with the Sheik and passing on his words of wisdom and provocative thoughts for growth and wellbeing, as well as words that help us cope, awaiting RV.

I would like to take a vote, on whether you value the Sheik's input. There have been some complaints? I can't imagine why, but, please vote to keep the Sheik - or to send him to Dean's woodshed for good...

Thanks for your input... and as the Sheik says: "may a thousand camel flees invade your underweard drawer" now, let's vote!!!! :D

Edited by Sunglass

First, I hope ya'll do not think that I am bashing or anything else. Just a simple question. What happened to the 100% GUARANTEE that this was gonna happen by December 21st.?? JUST A SIMPLE "OLE SAILORS" QUESTION!!!!

I have been on my soap box for many months stating that it simply did not make any sence to RV this early. We just need to get closer to the elections so Al-Maliki can bribe the Iraqi people and be the original Iraqi "hero!!!!' And by being the hero, for quite some time into the future, he will cement his political position. This just makes sence folks. Does anybody out there agree????? Or, is my boat rudderless and in "irons??"

As most of us believe, this is gonna happen. I just get a little aggrivated that folks make absolute statements, right at Christmas time, when money should be spent on family, not on Dinars.

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it.