Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV possible next week end

bright

Hi Maximus....ONE GOD ~ APOSTOLIC here....no other way....how is the weather in San Diego?...

I am a TULIP 5-Solas believing servant of Christ. A conservative and capitalist, I liked Chaney and 43, he was a better Governor. As for Texas, it has 250 counties in it, but only one state of Harris County.

Like the rumor……..GO RV

• Upvote 1

I am sharing this even though I've heard so many bank rumors through the years that never panned out.. Put this one got my attention..... My uncle holds a small amount of dinars but many in his church(Pentecostal) hold millions of dollars of dinars.......This church has some of the wealthist members of any church in this small east Texas area. Our area in Center ,TX. is sitting on the largest gas formation in US history called the Haynesville Shale....So people became million aires overnight many multi millionaires( most were just old farmers) I was talking to my uncle the other day about some mineral interest our family is involved in. He informed me about one of their church memebers is best friends with a banker employed by Chase Bank and one his top clients is a doctor...Now this where the story gets hard to believe but the banker got a call from this doctor who is a good friend wih **** Cheney(and it just so happpens I am a Cheney hater..I'm a democrat and one of the few in Texas) Cheney passes along to his doctor friend the Rv will hit this past weekend(already past) or this coming weekend. Like I said I have heard so many bank rumors over the past few years but theses Pentecostal religious people are a close knit group and I hope they have no reason to lie.......but who knows....they may have a pumper in their congregation but I can guarantee you I am not I have been preaching do not buy anything to help these trading companies for the last year.....I don't want to see these companies make another dime off the American public.......I did not get the location of the Chase bank involved I was so excited but maybe some of our experts can look into this rumor......I would not be that excited but coming from this religious group makes me wonder.......If anyone of our gurus on this site can investigate it might be worth it......I'm just a average joe but an excited average joe!!!!!!!! Thanks for any help!!!

I have caused a tremendous amount of trouble for my aunt and uncle over my recent post......this post came off as something negative against there church to many folks.....I did not mean it at all in that way.......Most rumors are just that but I believed with a background within a religious group made this rumor more believable that is what got me excited about it....If I upset any members of this church I am deeply sorry....My intentions was to get the rumor out there and see if it could be verified by dinar guros that may have been able to add some info.......My mistake was mentioning a specific town in Texas........Again I'm sorry if this was hurtful to members of that church.......It was not meant to be mean spirited..........If some of you want to vent your disapproval call me with your concerns....most of you know my grandmother's store......It has only been here for some 50yrs....So feel free to call me Lillie Mae's Grocery

• Upvote 3

I have caused a tremendous amount of trouble for my aunt and uncle over my recent post......this post came off as something negative against there church to many folks.....I did not mean it at all in that way.......Most rumors are just that but I believed with a background within a religious group made this rumor more believable that is what got me excited about it....If I upset any members of this church I am deeply sorry....My intentions was to get the rumor out there and see if it could be verified by dinar guros that may have been able to add some info.......My mistake was mentioning a specific town in Texas........Again I'm sorry if this was hurtful to members of that church.......It was not meant to be mean spirited..........If some of you want to vent your disapproval call me with your concerns....most of you know my grandmother's store......It has only been here for some 50yrs....So feel free to call me Lillie Mae's Grocery

Still haven't received any phone calls except a voice mail on my cell phone about the uprising in our small Texas town about my post..someone wondered just how drunk I was when I made the post.....I can't remember how much I had to drink but I'm sure it was because my crack pipe was empty and my bottle of valium was also empty after I finished the post....Luckily no names were mentioned to avoid a lawsuit, it was probably the valium combined with the alcohol, and crack that saved me from that possiblity..........

Hey...it's ok...don't worry about it. Just remember...some of these people have been into this deal for years...I'm actually one of them. Some are getting REAL frustrated so no matter what you post they think ya...ya...ya...sure. Everyone has been crying wolf for so long they believe nothing. I actually have a pretty hot tip myself but can't reveal the source so I won't even post it...as everyone will just think I'm nuts. Tell you what though...it's not to far off of what sonny posted awhile back and I did get a little deeper in to dinar purchases after what I heard. Does that mean it's going to happen...NO. Keep the faith...we all know very little but if this does happen...And I believe it will.....(within the next 40 days)...we are all going to be able to bless alot of people.

• Upvote 4

Hey...it's ok...don't worry about it. Just remember...some of these people have been into this deal for years...I'm actually one of them. Some are getting REAL frustrated so no matter what you post they think ya...ya...ya...sure. Everyone has been crying wolf for so long they believe nothing. I actually have a pretty hot tip myself but can't reveal the source so I won't even post it...as everyone will just think I'm nuts. Tell you what though...it's not to far off of what sonny posted awhile back and I did get a little deeper in to dinar purchases after what I heard. Does that mean it's going to happen...NO. Keep the faith...we all know very little but if this does happen...And I believe it will.....(within the next 40 days)...we are all going to be able to bless alot of people.

Thanks Pourit for the encouraging post!!!!!!! You had better sense than since I went into more detail about my rumor source but i thought being from a consevative religious background it just gave me so much excitement..I just went a little too far but I learned a good lesson.....Politics and religion really stir the pot........just hope you weren't drunk,on the crack pipe, and valium...(just kidding) again thanks.......I think most of us have the same goal which is a huge return on our investment.........And another thing when posts are made here I think it is under RUMORS so this could mean watch your panties,etc. ....don't let them get in a wad and don't work yourself into a frenzy it might cause a heart attack.........GO RV..........

I have been here a week and just love you guys......................This read was the best time I had all week. Oh, go Republicans!!!!! I have been buying Dinar for a short time thus not following any of this RV hopes. My point is have you all been getting/receiving/hoping for years or is it me and my timing that this is all going to happen SOOOOOOON???? Am I going to be here next year asking/receiving RV information hearing rumors and posting my rumors?

Hey prim...you never Know. I first bought 5 years ago...then forgot I even had dinars. About 4 months ago it popped up on my radar again...and yes...apparently you have hit it perfectly if you just got in. I have thought by August this would happen...but now I think it could be VERY soon.Think of it as a puzzle. eACH OF THESE ARE A PEICE..........SHIPS IN THE HARBOR FULL OF GOODS READY FOR CONSTRUCTION...AN ELECTION...PARLIMENT SEATED...A PRIME MINISTER ABOUT TO BE NAMED...A COUNTRY WITH VERY LITTLE DEBT...WITH BILLIONS OF BARRELS OF OIL TO BACK IT UP(the US is 13 trillion in debt with nothing to back it up) CHINA AND OTHER COUNTRIES PUSHING FOR AN RV. yes...YOU HIT IT JUST RIGHT. ...WHAT A BLESSING YOU GOT. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

I actually have a pretty hot tip myself but can't reveal the source so I won't even post it...as everyone will just think I'm nuts.

Hey we all are little nuts so you have nothing to lose and this is the rumor section, just leave the source out.

No doubt your a democrat, explains your contempt for anyone who would benefit from the free market system / capitalism. And what about that bad man Cheney? How dare he educate himself, work hard and succeed in life.

HOW TRUE!!

Edited by kc6512
  • Upvote 1

Hey prim...you never Know. I first bought 5 years ago...then forgot I even had dinars. About 4 months ago it popped up on my radar again...and yes...apparently you have hit it perfectly if you just got in. I have thought by August this would happen...but now I think it could be VERY soon.Think of it as a puzzle. eACH OF THESE ARE A PEICE..........SHIPS IN THE HARBOR FULL OF GOODS READY FOR CONSTRUCTION...AN ELECTION...PARLIMENT SEATED...A PRIME MINISTER ABOUT TO BE NAMED...A COUNTRY WITH VERY LITTLE DEBT...WITH BILLIONS OF BARRELS OF OIL TO BACK IT UP(the US is 13 trillion in debt with nothing to back it up) CHINA AND OTHER COUNTRIES PUSHING FOR AN RV. yes...YOU HIT IT JUST RIGHT. ...WHAT A BLESSING YOU GOT. Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

LOL, very nicely said pourit thanks.

Hey guys...... I started this rumor and I am sorry that it didn't pan out.....and i went too far with the info that caused a great deal of damage especially with my aunt and uncle and their church but at the time with **** Cheney involved with the rumor I was feeled with excitement we had this nailed down......I learned a good lesson by me posting this rumor..... I guess I should not get so excited it probably cost me a boycott of a relationship with my aunt and uncle. Also I wanted to let everyone know that I except being wrong.......I always get mad when I hear a rumor and it is wrong and the person that started it doesn't make a statement.....I was just not in the loop of the rumor enough to add anymore info for it's failure.....Sorry guys........we will wait for another day!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Hey guys...... I started this rumor and I am sorry that it didn't pan out.....and i went too far with the info that caused a great deal of damage especially with my aunt and uncle and their church but at the time with **** Cheney involved with the rumor I was feeled with excitement we had this nailed down......I learned a good lesson by me posting this rumor..... I guess I should not get so excited it probably cost me a boycott of a relationship with my aunt and uncle. Also I wanted to let everyone know that I except being wrong.......I always get mad when I hear a rumor and it is wrong and the person that started it doesn't make a statement.....I was just not in the loop of the rumor enough to add anymore info for it's failure.....Sorry guys........we will wait for another day!!!!!

You seem like a nice guy/person Bright...most people would just fade away or say no more hoping time will heal. It is easy to get excited and want to tel your story.

Still haven't received any phone calls except a voice mail on my cell phone about the uprising in our small Texas town about my post..someone wondered just how drunk I was when I made the post.....I can't remember how much I had to drink but I'm sure it was because my crack pipe was empty and my bottle of valium was also empty after I finished the post....Luckily no names were mentioned to avoid a lawsuit, it was probably the valium combined with the alcohol, and crack that saved me from that possiblity..........

Oh boy, these RELIGIOUS types ( I am not referring to Christians here...yes there is a difference ) are just something else. There is always one self righteous, blind, dogmatic, overzealous individual that will act upon their moral obligation to overreact and pop a vein, blow a gasket, etc. Don't worry my friend you will be demonized, wear it like a badge of courage. Heck, by this time next week you will be accused of harboring a demon and despised as much as the devil. So good luck and let us know how that works out for you, ok?

• Downvote 5

Another strange twist in this rumor I follow Medic and send him a PM about this rumor last week and have got no response from him at all.........I really lost respect from him unless he is investigating the rumor......

I must say...I never had any respect for him from his first post or comment. I think he is way out there...I never want to go there. :wacko: JMO