Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Debit Card Form application and contac info.

rasec

Hello, everybody.

Here is the form to apply for warka debit card.

Baghdad 13/06/2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing our bank to serve you better.

Kindly be informed that the MasterCard issued by our bank is acceptable at more than 210 countries and can be used at 1 million ATM machines and 25 million POS all over the word so it is an international card.

To complete the need procedures all you need is filling the attached file and re-send back to me with a copy of valid passport and an authorization letter authorized the bank to deduct the courier fee72000IQD from your account and the annual fee $10.. the authorization should include the DHL address and mobile number as soon as I receive the need steps will be take immediately. the card will be expire after 5 years. I will be appreciate if the documents send in JPG format.

For further information please do not hesitate contacting me.

B.R

SAWSAN KADER NASSER

MARKETING & MANAGING INTERNATIONAL CARDS

HEAD OFFICE

WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT & FINANCE

mobile: + 964 77 12 33 58 37

post-10566-127653920975_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

THERE YOU GO! THATS ALL YOU NEED FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO APPLY>

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE DOING IT VIA E-MAIL, YOU MUST PRINT DOCUMENT,FILL IT OUT

AND IT MUST BE SIGNED BY YOU!! THEN YOU SCAN IT SO IT CAN BE E-MAILED TO WARKA.

THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER TO GIVE WAKA PERMISSION TO DEDUCT THE COURIER FEE

FROM YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE SIGNED AND SCANNED TO BE SENT.

ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD DHL, AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ATM APP IS A FORM

YOU FILL OUT SAYING YOU HAVE THE CARD,IT ALSO MUST BE SIGNED AND SCANNED

AND E-MAILED. THEY WILL NOT ACTIVATE YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE.

THERE YOU GO! THATS ALL YOU NEED FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO APPLY>

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE DOING IT VIA E-MAIL, YOU MUST PRINT DOCUMENT,FILL IT OUT

AND IT MUST BE SIGNED BY YOU!! THEN YOU SCAN IT SO IT CAN BE E-MAILED TO WARKA.

THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER TO GIVE WAKA PERMISSION TO DEDUCT THE COURIER FEE

FROM YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE SIGNED AND SCANNED TO BE SENT.

ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD DHL, AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ATM APP IS A FORM

YOU FILL OUT SAYING YOU HAVE THE CARD,IT ALSO MUST BE SIGNED AND SCANNED

AND E-MAILED. THEY WILL NOT ACTIVATE YOUR CARD WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE.

Oh wise ones - I am bit computer impaired - how do you print out a thumbnail - it won't let me copy or paste. Thanks. GJM

From reading the article, one can assume that they are already international? How can this be? I know for a fact that many have stated numerous times that they will not be internationally recognized until after the rv......so once again, how can this be? Thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all-

I had emailed my Warka Debit Mastercard ap, passport, and auth. letter on 6-15 to Mr. Nassar (jpg format) and had no confirmation of receipt. Ten days later, after not hearing from Mr. Nassar, I emailed Mr. Issa my ap, etc. asking who I should send it to and he forwarded it to Mr. Nassar. I hadn't heard from anyone as of a couple of days ago, I emailed customer service of the credit cards (according to their website doesn't look like Mr. Nassar is the guy anymore). No response. Things may be quite understandably busy there, but does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi all-

I had emailed my Warka Debit Mastercard ap, passport, and auth. letter on 6-15 to Mr. Nassar (jpg format) and had no confirmation of receipt. Ten days later, after not hearing from Mr. Nassar, I emailed Mr. Issa my ap, etc. asking who I should send it to and he forwarded it to Mr. Nassar. I hadn't heard from anyone as of a couple of days ago, I emailed customer service of the credit cards (according to their website doesn't look like Mr. Nassar is the guy anymore). No response. Things may be quite understandably busy there, but does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Try emailing Mr Issa again. I have always had good luck with him. Good luck, I am ready to go break my warka card in. Steve

• 4 weeks later...

hello everyone. im thinking of getting the debit card, but i have a couple of questions.

1. is the debit card linked to the usd account, the iqd account, or both? for instance, if it uses the usd account, will it automaticaly pull money from the iqd account to cover money, or do i need to pysicaly makeshure i transfer enough money to cover the account?

2. can you use it anywhere like you can a normal debit card, like walmart,gas stations, fast food chains, or is it basicaly a atm only card?

oh yea one other thing, do you get charged fees everytime you use it?