Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hildabeast Demanding Jokes Be Taken Off the Web

Women and minorities?   :o 

GO RV, then BV

Correct!  The women in-the-know have nothing to do with her.  But many of the others who think little of what a person really believes about the Constitution and support a liberal agenda, do support Hellirous.  And, the minorities who are looking for a handout or who are here illegally will vote for those who will help them become dependent.  :eyebrows:  :peace:

It's almost too easy to fire up the masses......everything is so darn personal.  You all know me, and my particular penchant for humor.  So, keeping that in mind.....you all win.  I'm not going to get into a tiff over such a silly thread.  They can make fun of Hillarious all they want.  She, along with Obama, Trump, Palin, Pelosi, and a treasure trove of other politicians renders it almost a requirement to take humorous jabs at them.  So.......

lighten-up-francis-o-s.gif

GO RV, then BV   :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It's almost too easy to fire up the masses......everything is so darn personal.  You all know me, and my particular penchant for humor.  So, keeping that in mind.....you all win.  I'm not going to get into a tiff over such a silly thread.  They can make fun of Hillarious all they want.  She, along with Obama, Trump, Palin, Pelosi, and a treasure trove of other politicians renders it almost a requirement to take humorous jabs at them.  So.......

lighten-up-francis-o-s.gif

GO RV, then BV   :D 

We have had humorous back and forths in the past so you know I am quite capable of keeping it lite, but not when you falsely accuse me of lying.  Unless you consider me asking you a direct question, it wasn’t personal until you made it so with your response accusing me of lying to you in the past.  If that is your penchant for humor, then I find it as humorless as Hildabeast.  And you, and the Country, can obviously do better than that.

The OP was not about making fun of Hidabeast, it was about Hildabeast attempting to squash the free speech of those that actually do make fun of her.  Perhaps that is also up your ole humorous alley, but I find it no laughing matter.

• Upvote 4

We have had humorous back and forths in the past so you know I am quite capable of keeping it lite, but not when you falsely accuse me of lying.  Unless you consider me asking you a direct question, it wasn’t personal until you made it so with your response accusing me of lying to you in the past.  If that is your penchant for humor, then I find it as humorless as Hildabeast.  And you, and the Country, can obviously do better than that.

The OP was not about making fun of Hidabeast, it was about Hildabeast attempting to squash the free speech of those that actually do make fun of her.  Perhaps that is also up your ole humorous alley, but I find it no laughing matter.

The OP said it was a "Clinton staffer", not Clinton herself........See, you just lied.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 4

The OP said it was a "Clinton staffer", not Clinton herself........See, you just lied.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Only if you have fooled yourself into believing that anything could happen in the Hildabeast camp without her knowledge and / or consent.  When one receives a message from a prominent person in the Queens court, it is directly implied to be a message from the Queen.

If a prominent member of Hildabeast’s team was freelancing and she did not approve heads would roll.  Since I have not seen a cranium careening down the hill out of Chappaqua then I believe that the request came from Hidabeast.  If not, she should state that she did not authorize the threat and will see to it that nothing like this happens again.  Since she hasn’t………..

Long live the Queen.  Blchhh, sorry, threw up in my mouth a little on that one.

• Upvote 3

Only if you have fooled yourself into believing that anything could happen in the Hildabeast camp without her knowledge and / or consent.  When one receives a message from a prominent person in the Queens court, it is directly implied to be a message from the Queen.

If a prominent member of Hildabeast’s team was freelancing and she did not approve heads would roll.  Since I have not seen a cranium careening down the hill out of Chappaqua then I believe that the request came from Hidabeast.  If not, she should state that she did not authorize the threat and will see to it that nothing like this happens again.  Since she hasn’t………..

Long live the Queen.  Blchhh, sorry, threw up in my mouth a little on that one.

You should look up the word "verbatim"......and adjust accordingly.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

You should look up the word "verbatim"......and adjust accordingly.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

I did not say I was quoting, so not sure how verbatim comes into play.  Perhaps you should look up implausible deniability and see if that applies to what we are talking about.   Not verbatim, but most definitely verboten to make fun of Queen Hildabeast.

• Upvote 1