Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(Urgent) Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 6/10/10

k98nights

well they havent been named yet...not the leaders....only thing announced was two of the parties merging together and they are working on coming up with a leader for the bloc....the prime minister wont be named till 48 hours after the meeting next monday on the 14th........sooooo first meeting on 14th, UN meeting on 15th, and THEN possibly announcement of PM on the 16th......then the rest of the month to chill for a little before they actually do anything...i mean all this hard work those poor guys are probly pooped right now! hahaha what can i say folks? this IS iraq!!!

well they havent been named yet...not the leaders....only thing announced was two of the parties merging together and they are working on coming up with a leader for the bloc....the prime minister wont be named till 48 hours after the meeting next monday on the 14th........sooooo first meeting on 14th, UN meeting on 15th, and THEN possibly announcement of PM on the 16th......then the rest of the month to chill for a little before they actually do anything...i mean all this hard work those poor guys are probly pooped right now! hahaha what can i say folks? this IS iraq!!!

You make great points............ Lets all hope they dont take another lifetime to make the correct moves for there govt........ And there ppl...... They all deserve alot more and alot more of are prays!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - so has anyone seen this announcement yet ? Hasn't been on the news. Hasn't hit any news sites. T-minus count down was suppose to be at approx 1600 ET US.

Did I miss it ?

:blink: :blink:

Consider the source. I don't know of anything coming from him that has been reliable. I'm still waiting to see the giant screens announcing the "RI". LOLOLOLOLOLOL!