Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING PROPHECY ALERT!!! Palestinians Seek to Claim Western Wall Through U.N.

RSTEFAN

can anyone not see that we ARE in the Last Days...but nooooooooooooooo...they insist on fulfilling 2 Peter 3:3-4

...there shall come in the last days...scoffers , walking after their own lusts, and saying where is the promise of His coming, for since the fathers fell asleep all things continue

as they were from the beginning of creation............

and 2 Tim 4:3

for the time will come when they shall endure sound doctrine but after their own lusts shall they gather teachers having itching ears....

so both Peter and Paul have declared that the lusts:desires of men will turn them into scoffers.....and turn them from sound doctrine...to people who will merely scratch their ears....

I have been warning of these days for some time now...and they are HERE !!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

the one thing we DONT know  is  when the actual end day will come

I am ready when it does come  untill then i will endavor to endure till the  red light turns green and the button is pushed

God Bless you for your convictions

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you suggesting our top military brass are not good people?   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

If he isn't suggesting it, I will—at least in relative terms. Many of the best top brass have been purged by the idiot-in-chief and a lot of good people are opting to not re-up or are avoiding service altogether because of the social experiments by the sorry excuse for a human that is the current occupant of the people's White House.

Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/matt.bracken.98/posts/1051341384885301

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If he isn't suggesting it, I will—at least in relative terms. Many of the best top brass have been purged by the idiot-in-chief and a lot of good people are opting to not re-up or are avoiding service altogether because of the social experiments by the sorry excuse for a human that is the current occupant of the people's White House.

Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/matt.bracken.98/posts/1051341384885301

Seriously?  Here's a small portion of the nonsense in that 3rd paragraph.  "....and last year 11,000 straight male members in the U.S. Armed Forces were sexually assaulted by gays".  No offense to you tkeaton....but who writes this crap?   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If you do not believe that there is a major sexual trauma problem in the military you are either an idiot or a fool.  There is a big problem.  It is a problem the military and government wants to keep quiet but it will not go away.  

Are you currently serving in the military, bohica.....this idiot/fool would like to know?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Your bedside manners truly are atrocious doc.  Now, I admit sexual assault and rape occurs in the military.....However, I will never admit that last year alone 11,000 straight servicemen were sexually assaulted by gays.  That would equate to 30+ sexual assaults a day.    :peace:   And I refuse to call you names.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1