Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lindsey Graham: ‘I blame Obama for Iraq, not Bush

NYK  You finally wrote something of interest and intelligence and yet you managed to destroy it all with one short paragraph at the end.  You know, many people on this site are deeply religious and quite a few have a quote or something like that that comes up with every post they make.  Personally, I don't like that so I turned it off and that way I don't get all worked up by other people's religious overtones.  But others talk to each through these posts on these threads and they are not meant for the rest of us.  It's just how this site works.  No big deal.  Is it?  Seems like it is for you.  I don't have a clue what K98 and Jac were referring to either but I do know it was something that they both enjoyed very much and also from Umbertino's post it must be very difficult to read.  I'm sure it's way over your head to understand as the lines under your avater suggest.  If you change the word "cook" and insert "brain" I think you might find some understanding there.  I don't know Jac either, but I have seen K98 around quite a bit. I can't imagine he would ever say a word about your post which was extremely rude and insensitive to say the least.  That's why I am saying something.  Had you left out that last paragraph you would have been fine.  When I read your post you had 5 plusses and I'm sure the ones who gave you those did so based on the core of your post and overlooked the last part because you say you are "slow".  Just so you know, several weeks ago I made a post wherein K98 thought I was threatening the POTUS and so he removed those parts of my post.  I felt the whole thing was ruined without those lines and was sure no one even knew what I was talking about.  The point being, after that I would still stand up for him.  Enough from me.  Your turn.

Nelg  It takes a stand up guy to say you stand corrected.  Excellent.

Edited by DWitte