Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seniors at a coffee shop

FlyHi

Thank you Umbertino... it is especially heartbreaking to watch her go through it. The physical limitations are one thing but she is very aware that her cognitive abilities are slipping away rapidly. 

We all live together now and deal with it as a loving family. The kids are great but it's my husband who has been my rock. He has embraced the situation with honor, patience and compassion. I could thank him every day and it wouldn't be enough...   :wub:

That's perfectly understandable, WHN... ... What you say makes a lot of sense of course. Your husband must be a great Human Being ( and you too, obviously)

Still I'd   do everything in my power to have my parents back alive no matter how impaired physically... I miss them so much to this day ( Father   passed away in 1991 and Mother in 2003... I am / was their only child)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Still I'd   do everything in my power to have my parents back alive no matter how impaired physically... I miss them so much to this day ( Father   passed away in 1991 and Mother in 2003... I am / was their only child)

Im so sorry.   I too am an only child.   My parents are still with me.   My dad is 90 and my mom is 75.   I feel that every day that they are still here with me is a wonderful gift.   Can't imagine what It'll be like without them.

Im so sorry.   I too am an only child.   My parents are still with me.   My dad is 90 and my mom is 75.   I feel that every day that they are still here with me is a wonderful gift.   Can't imagine what It'll be like without them.

MIT....I'm really happy to learn you still have your beloved parents... That's  such a great gift.

• Upvote 1