Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Racists are alive and well in Britain - but I'm not one of them

umbertino

After a week filled with full-fat racism from Ukippers and football fans, Emma Barnett is sick of people taking phoney offence in response to valid opinions - like her own regarding the three schoolgirls who have joined Islamic State

By Emma Barnett

6:30AM GMT 26 Feb 2015

ukip12_3209178b.jpg

Meet the Ukippers - Rozanne Duncan's comments about black people were breathtaking Photo: BBC

Very good read, I liked the very ending which sums it all up. "So to those sizing me up as a racist because I offered a valid viewpoint on a news story, I’d say this: please use your vigour to support anti-racism initiatives. Being offended is not the same as being discriminated against. Far from it. "

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Relax Shabbs...I have a sister that has lived in London for over 20yrs. and I still don't understand the lingo at times...they sound like sophisticated mountain red necks...I see their lips moving but I don't have a clue what's coming outta their mouths!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2