Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angelquest Post: KTF Missions

k98nights

May 26, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Well GOOD MORNING KTFM…I have been still looking for news and IT WILL COME….Yes Mwife I feel the RAIN and it is pouring down blessings….IMHO

US vows to draw troops from Iraq on schedule

Wed, 26 May 2010 14:14:21 GMT Wed, 26 May 2010 14:14:21 GMT

The planned withdrawal of US troops from Iraq will take place on schedule as the combat role is set to end in August, a US diplomat said Tuesday.

US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice said all US troops will be out of Iraq by the end of 2011.

There are now about 95,000 US troops in Iraq, down from more than 150,000 two years ago in the international fight against insurgents in that country.

Rice, who attended a closed-door UN Security Council meeting on the situation in Iraq, called on the country’s newly elected leader, Ayad Allawi, to form a new government as soon as possible.

Okay my dear friends…watch what they DO not what they say…well in this article it appears the UN (which many believe is in control, jmho is CLAIMING A as the winner…Now ask yourself WHY would the UN make an outright statement such as this if it was NOT confirmed….well we will not go there but FACT is they have said A is the winner….ssoooooo now for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT which I FEEL WILL be today maybe in the AM of THURS but we will see our 1 + 2 then 3 is next …JMHO so stay in CONSTANT PRAYER and PRAISE him for WE KNOW AND HAVE CLAIMED THIS BLESSING…AMEN?????

Allawi narrowly won in the general elections organized on March 7.

Rice told reporters. “We encourage the swift formation of an inclusive government with representatives of the Iraqi people,” Rice told reporters.

“As for the US military draw down, we remain on track to meet the timetable that the US and Iraq agreed to.”

http://translate.googleusercontent.c…9L9quYL-Zg990Q

• Upvote 2

Nice find k98nights this is why you are the man!!!! ;)

I have felt they knew who won the election for the last few weeks. They have been trying to blow smoke so we can’t see. I have been one to always say we have a while, but now I truly believe we are almost there folks! B)

• Upvote 1