Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Circulated note to the investors and brokerage firms and listed companies in the stock market

moneysoon

Pride in your opinion with respect to securities sector and pursuant to the principle of disclosure and transparency, the following is a draft of amendment instructions which has been issued by the Commission on the link below:

We ask you to express your comments and suggestions on the email reg@isc.gov.iq or send hard-copy until 15/01/2015 thankful for your cooperation.

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/node/1134

ISX'ers we need to find what changes they are proposing that they, for some reason, failed to attach on three separate publications. They are asking for input but the "Draft Document" is hidden. Once we read the document, I would suggest we write and give our foreign investor input by the deadline.

• Upvote 1

Thanks moneysoon!

I sent off my comments and opinions regarding my current and future interests in Iraqi Equities. I asked for their representation for myself and thousands of Equity investors who have used Warka Bank for Investment and Finance. It was respectful and firm. I hope it sparks a nerve in the Securities Commission to realize they have tabled hundreds of millions of $$$ by not fairly representing foreign stock investors with Warka. I am a little fish in a big pond but lots of little fish is what Iraq needs. Maybe the powers that be in Iraq will listen to our opinions and comments through the Securities Commission?

• Upvote 1