Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How WiFi and Other EMFs Cause Biological Harm

pluMmet

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/12/how-wifi-and-other-emfs-cause.html

Our modern world is an electromagnetic soup filled with pulses, radio frequencies, computer screens, wireless signals, and a host of wearable gadgets that are emitting damaging radiation.

Peer-reviewed scientific studies have drawn conclusions that should concern us all, but particularly for young children and pregnant women. Government agencies are even doing battle amongst themselves over outdated scientific information that still impacts current regulations.

Yet another credible voice is now sounding the alarm about the pervasive dangers of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) - Professor Martin Pall, PhD - professor of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Science at Washington State University, Pullman. His lecture can be viewed below, as well as a summary of his findings amid a flood of other scientific research.

It is worth noting that Pall's concerns have been echoed by others throughout the field of biochemistry and health science.

• A prominent neuroscientist recently went on record in a lecture to the medical community which gave strong credence to the concerns of everyday citizens. 
  • A world-renown biochemist went as far as to say that wireless radiation is a biohazard and should be abolished in certain settings
  • British ER physician and founder of Physicians' Health Initiative for Radiation and the Environment (PHIRE), Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe, analyzed the exponential growth of damaging sources of EMFs - damaging to all life, as life could be defined as anything that possesses an electromagnetic field. She concludes her lecture (viewed here) with some practical solutions that can be taken to mitigate the effects of bio-active frequencies which can cause disruption of our DNA fractal antenna and promote a host of stress responses.

Professor Pall states unequivocally in his lecture in Oslo, Norway:

"I think this is going to be one of the major issues in the next few years. Most people are not aware of this, and the people who are mostly know the old data – and there’s a lot of new [information] on this that’s extremely, extremely important."
Pall shows us how, with an increasing preponderance of so-called ‘smart’ meters, ‘smart’ phones and other microwave-emitting technologies and infrastructure, the health of the public is in danger; that our young are the most at risk and that urgent action to protect people is now required.Prof. Pall’s extensive research over recent decades into this issue shows that:
  • Microwaves damage humans at levels far below present radiation limits, through mechanisms at the cellular level
  • These biological mechanisms can – completely or partially – be behind growing “unexplained illnesses” like sudden cardiac death, ME, weakened immune system, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic stress, and increased DNA breakage, etc.
  • The effects can, in principle, affect all multicellular animals, and is proven, for example, in mussels (molluscs)
  • You need neither New Age, tendentious science or conspiracy theories to justify this.

Now is the time to become informed and keep your friends and family up to date on new research that shows the threats some of our new technologies pose to the more vulnerable among us. How many times do we need to hear the assurances of the scientific establishment that they have covered all bases in advising governments to create health guidelines that later turn out to be woefully inadequate?

• Upvote 1

Damage at the cellular level. Remember Cells chemically communicate with one another, regulate their growth, and decide if they will proliferate, age or die. Problems in any of these interrelated areas can lead to disease, from birth defects and autoimmune disorders to cancer, diabetes and infertility. We are exposed to more harmful radiation and chemical in one day than our forefathers were in there whole lifetime 100 years ago.

http://www.wadsworth.org/resources/molecular.shtml

One of the reasons I supplement the the way I do - to increase the efficiency of the communication signals in and between the cells, especially those involved in damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement. I believe it is key to supporting the bodies immune system and help the body function like it should.

As we age, the bodies ability to create these signaling chemicals declines. In fact, you peak at around age 12 - 13. By age 70 you are at about 10 -15% efficiency of production. That's one of the key reasons it takes longer to heal as we age.

With this new "attack" on our body, I believe the chances of cellular stress are greater than ever before. With the current state of health care, It becomes even more important to take responsibility for your health.

• Upvote 2

Yes I am aware of this EMF thing :) among other things lol  I have been using a product that detect EMF and make it balance to your body's frequency.  I put it on my cell, computer and ipad and tv.. I have a plug to neutralize it at home.. I was skeptical but tell ya, my bananas, milk and cheese last longer than the expiration dates.. I have it on all floors in my house :)  

I was lucky enough to have a smart meter installed on my home several years ago.  I didn't put it together with my declining health until recently.  Here are two videos that might help you if you have a smart meter. 

I made this cover for my own meter and I also put a similar cover on my WiFi.  It eliminates 90% of the EMFs from the meter and WIFI.  I still get my WIFI connectivity and I feel so much better.

Here is another video, I have not researched this method, if you try it your feedback would be helpful.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...