Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RD

flack

Why is anyone's opinion suggesting a possible removal of 3 zero's from the IQD considered a lier, scammer or a clown by the the people in control of this sight? Please scroll back through the post and make notice of the posts that have been removed. However, on the other hand, If I were to tell you that my local Chase manager told me that the IQD would RV this upcoming weekend my post would be allowed to stay. Hmmm!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is anyone's opinion suggesting a possible removal of 3 zero's from the IQD considered a lier, scammer or a clown by the the people in control of this sight? Please scroll back through the post and make notice of the posts that have been removed. However, on the other hand, If I were to tell you that my local Chase manager told me that the IQD would RV this upcoming weekend my post would be allowed to stay. Hmmm!

Its because the LOP story has been explain a thousand times on this site, please scroll back to see all of the lop stories pros and cons..Its the newbies on this site that doesn't understand the theory of the lop. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's because it IS going to lop!!! IT IS!!!! and this site owner makes money from people coming to this site with big dreams and keeps them coming back with BS posts. If everyone said the truth people would move on with their lives and these site owners would be out of business! this post should be under "dinar facts" because it is going to lop!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It's because it IS going to lop!!! IT IS!!!! and this site owner makes money from people coming to this site with big dreams and keeps them coming back with BS posts. If everyone said the truth people would move on with their lives and these site owners would be out of business! this post should be under "dinar facts" because it is going to lop!

And you know this for a fact????? Why didn't you tell me you were best buds with the "big wigs" at the CBI?

As for the original poster, get over the conspiracy theories. There is a newly created section called "LOP talk." Talk all you want about a LOP, just do it in there please. ;)

• Upvote 2

:o:o:o:blink::blink::blink::unsure::unsure::unsure:

By moving all lop talk to separate section, this is is desperate attempt to remove reality from the site. You have to realize that when a person's dreams are involved, all information to the opposite is denied or rationalized away. The IQD will lop. This is not according to someone's relative or friend or heard in a chat. This is according the CBI themselves. Articles and comments from the Central Bank of Iraq state over and over again state that the lop will occur. "Smoke and Mirrors" and "Misinformation" are used over and over for those that don't want to open their eyes. 25k IQD will become 25 and the value will not change. Lower denoms will be added. Read the articles closely and one realizes that they state this plain as day it is not the matter of if but when. Number 1 reason is currency in circulation.

Edited by greebs
  • Upvote 1

So are you saying you don't care whether it LOPs or not because you have all your dinar in small ( 2 zero) bills?? :unsure: Because if you believe it's going to LOP, why are you investing in it? Just curious. :huh:

Everything about Iraq and the dinar has been explained and discussed at least a million times in this forum ... the lop, deleting three zeros ,etc., are no different... so, choose your favorite topic and follow that and leave the other topics to those who want to discuss it.

And .. it is a good practice to actually read the posts in a thread before posting your own opinion or response ... in stead of just responding to the topic title. :)

Why come on a site where your thoughts/beliefs are so disliked and not agreed upon? Create/purchase ur own site and post as much negativity as u would like.The owner of this and any other site has the right to censor at will,its they're site. The great thing about the World Wide Web is that there are places for everyone,u just have to locate them. I'm sure there are sites that believe as u,good luck finding them or it.

Somebody cares, the posts are not moving themselves. :lol:

Well, duh! Look at the heading, "LOP talk." Of course lop issues are going to get moved here. The reason why we created this section is so you, "lop-sters," would have a place to discuss your theories without clogging up the rest of the forum. After all, you guys aren't the most popular people.:lol: You have your very own area now! :woot: Have fun. :lol: