Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance denies intention of Parliament is part of the adoption of the budget for defense and displaced

yota691

BAGHDAD ((eighth day))

Parliamentary Finance Committee denied the possibility of the adoption of part of the budget for the displaced and the military operations in Iraq.

Said committee member Najiba Najib told ((eighth day)) had not been reported to the Commission for such a procedure and that the budget currently on the table of the Council of Ministers, which determines how it will be approved full or in part.

Najib added that the parliament awaiting the arrival of the budget for the purpose of study and read a first and second reading and then vote on them. (AA) m (MM)

15/10/2014 21:33

29083.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Chairman of the Finance Committee is likely parliamentary -alcbr Sna- Ahmed Hama Rasheed, on Wednesday, read the 2014 budget to parliament next week after approval by the Council of Ministers.

Rashid said in an interview for "obelisk" "The draft budget law for 2014 have not been included for reading in the parliament session for a day on Thursday so as not to be sent by the Council of Ministers," likely that "provided by the Council of Ministers next week to parliament to read and vote on them."

"The Council of Ministers instructed the Ministry of Finance to prepare schedules of revenue and expenses by the expected price of a barrel of oil for consideration and approval before being sent to Parliament."

And was a member of the Finance Committee Magda al-Tamimi, has announced the beginning of this month, the Ministry of Finance is working on the implementation of the notes that Achertha parliamentary budget committee on the reduction of the doors of expenditures in the 2014 budget in order to avoid the projected deficit of $ 64 trillion dinars.

If the articles are true today, it seems nothing was done in Parliament as planned.  Minister votes pushed out.   Budget voting pushed out. 

I think I'll get my crayons out and color a few rolls of Charmin and try to pass them off as dinars.  It would triple my investment!

Hurry up and wait !

:rocking-chair:  :reading-newspaper:  :rocking-chair:  :reading-newspaper:  :rocking-chair:  :reading-newspaper:

Thanks again for the post Yota!

• Downvote 1