Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could we have a RV in 30 days?

Legacyman

This is something I ran into and wanted to share with all. I want this thing to RV just as much as you all do. But we all are waiting to find out who is going to be the next PM of Iraq. We will find out by next week or something will come in play and no one has talked about it at all.

Date - May 25th - must either have a new government in place or they fall into a "constitutional vacuum" or they could give the President ... Prime Minister status ...

This is great news for us because this crap needs to end. Also they need to get out of Chapter 7 with Kuwait. Everything is coming together for all of us. Let's keep up with the great intel on Iraq with no BS! With everything moving forward we might see an RV within the next 30 - 45 days. They need this RV so bad because they want to be part of trades with the world. I'm working on talking to people over in Iraq to find out the real word over there. Let's Roll!

Edited by Legacyman
  • Upvote 4

All the intel we get from those in Iraq are 'i heard from so and so, who heard it from them and those, who heard if from the man on the street. Nothing positive or factual has come from anyone in Iraq reporting in this forum. Good luck with your search.

This is something I ran into and wanted to share with all. I want this thing to RV just as much as you all do. But we all are waiting to find out who is going to be the next PM of Iraq. We will find out by next week or something will come in play and no one has talked about it at all.

Date - May 25th - must either have a new government in place or they fall into a "constitutional vacuum" or they could give the President ... Prime Minister status ...

This is great news for us because this crap needs to end. Also they need to get out of Chapter 7 with Kuwait. Everything is coming together for all of us. Let's keep up with the great intel on Iraq with no BS! With everything moving forward we might see an RV within the next 30 - 45 days. They need this RV so bad because they want to be part of trades with the world. I'm working on talking to people over in Iraq to find out the real word over there. Let's Roll!

Good post but one question who has great Intel??The only person who has some intel is Adam and his intel has been awful quiet the past few months. But like you said LETS ROLL RV :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All the intel we get from those in Iraq are 'i heard from so and so, who heard it from them and those, who heard if from the man on the street. Nothing positive or factual has come from anyone in Iraq reporting in this forum. Good luck with your search.

Cause Im sure alot of these so called sources from people over there are BS....hahaha you know how many times ive heard the phrase "my sources on the ground in Iraq....." hahaha most all rumors posted on here are just that....you cant believe almost everything posted....sorry if that bursts anyones bubbles....

Very true! Adam is all over the board with everything, even going as far as talking about a lop. No one really knows just yet on what's going to happen. If we did we all would be better off. We get all info from news and what's being reported. I'm on the web all the time looking for any new info coming out on Iraq. So at the end I guess we look for other people on what they heard. I want to trust people but some you just can't and you know who they are.

My question is as follows: With the rest of the world slipping into economic downward spirals, What in the hell makes anyone think that Iraq of all places will flourish in prosperity with a RV? In my opinion The IQD will in time rise a lot in value, just not at the fast pace every-one is commenting on with there rate & date speculations. This post was not meant to bash anyone - just my thoughts on the matter. :unsure:

My question is as follows: With the rest of the world slipping into economic downward spirals, What in the hell makes anyone think that Iraq of all places will flourish in prosperity with a RV? In my opinion The IQD will in time rise a lot in value, just not at the fast pace every-one is commenting on with there rate & date speculations. This post was not meant to bash anyone - just my thoughts on the matter. :unsure:

Actually, the best places to bet on are the ones coming up from nothing...they have nothing to lose!!! the only place they can go is up since they are at the very bottom!!! look at vietnam for example....they have had the highest growth in one years time in the entire world!! they are booming right now....they can only go but up just like iraq....iraq was absolutely nothing after we destroyed the place, the only place they can go is up now, and they slowly are....they would be farther ahead if we hadnt been takin our sweet ass time....heck we are wayyyy behind in our timelines for where we should be in iraq...just give it time....the US is completely responsible for whats going on over there and for what will become of iraq....if they fail, the world will look at us with such disgust especially since we didnt find the so called weapons of mass destruction....we have the power to make iraq succeed and i believe its going to happen.....just not as quick as they had planned....we are behind but we have not failed....we will see this pay off people....patience is a virtue....

• Upvote 2

no rv in 2010 .lop in fall .rv 2011 about april ,with slow rise

Kevin,

I have to agree with your statement. I would like to add IMO; additional new denomination will be introduced by end 2010. Then the RV will occur sometime in 2011. Just my thoughts and I am boots on the ground.

Edited by JJ5754

Kevin,

I have to agree with your statement. I would like to add IMO; additional new denomination will be introduced by end 2010. Then the RV will occur sometime in 2011. Just my thoughts and I am boots on the ground.

Kevin and JJ5754, can you please share what you're basing this information on? It's contrary to most people's beliefs, and they have done a great deal of research and also talked to "boots on the ground". Any enlightenment you can send my way would be appreciated.

Actually, the best places to bet on are the ones coming up from nothing...they have nothing to lose!!! the only place they can go is up since they are at the very bottom!!! look at vietnam for example....they have had the highest growth in one years time in the entire world!! they are booming right now....they can only go but up just like iraq....iraq was absolutely nothing after we destroyed the place, the only place they can go is up now, and they slowly are....they would be farther ahead if we hadnt been takin our sweet ass time....heck we are wayyyy behind in our timelines for where we should be in iraq...just give it time....the US is completely responsible for whats going on over there and for what will become of iraq....if they fail, the world will look at us with such disgust especially since we didnt find the so called weapons of mass destruction....we have the power to make iraq succeed and i believe its going to happen.....just not as quick as they had planned....we are behind but we have not failed....we will see this pay off people....patience is a virtue....

Not to be technical but the WMD's were located in late 2009. ( GW was right ) They were found buried in the ground. Second the rest of the world already looks at us with disgust. Now for the IQD, you are right about it having nowhere to go but up. Thats why you & I bought in, but it's not gonna happen superfast. I'm betting on a slow grow. I have nothing but time so I'm ok with it. Just trying to be realistic. Dont count on the day to day pumper mill bulls#@t. B)