Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka - calling all experts

Hi all,

And calling on the Warka experts -

I have all of the wiring instructions through Citibank, NY - but my one question is this:

When providing my name and account number do they need BOTH my Warka USD account number AND my Warka IQD account number?

I don't want to confuse my small bank any more than necessary.

It seems they will transfer the $$ into my Warka USD account and then transfer from there to the IQD account once in Iraq.

Anyone have a quick answer for me?

Thanks!

Peace!

Hi all,

I have all of the wiring instructions through Citibank, NY - but my one question is this:

When providing my name and account number do they need BOTH my Warka USD account number AND my Warka IQD account number?

It seems they will transfer the $$ into my Warka USD account and then transfer from there to the IQD account once in Iraq.

Thanks!

Peace!

I would advise you to cancel your account with warka immediately.....they can do whatever they wish with YOUR money and you wont be able to do a thing about it!! They do not have any kind of insurance for your account what so ever!! I know of an Iraqi who warned me about their banks and to not trust them or give them your money.....if him and his family over there wont even put their hard earned money in the bank i think it would be a horrible decision for you or anyone else for that matter to trust them with your money....I would just really hate to see any of you get screwed out of your hard earned money especially when all your trying to do is invest a little in their country....its a nice idea but for your own good dont touch those iraqi banks with a ten foot pole!!! NO FEDERAL INSURANCE = NO MONEY FROM ME!!!

Hi all,

Thanks!

Peace!

I just put my USD account number since I was wiring USD. After a week I got an email stating they got my wire and put 150.00 in my USD account and the rest in my IQD account minus all the fees. Now I am waiting on my login info and debit card

I just put my USD account number since I was wiring USD. After a week I got an email stating they got my wire and put 150.00 in my USD account and the rest in my IQD account minus all the fees. Now I am waiting on my login info and debit card

Nikki I was wonder ing if you got your log on info and debt card. Iam at the same place and got an email from sawsan saying to fill out form and send copy of passport. Do you have to have a passport or can you use a drivers licence. Thanks Steve

Nikki I was wonder ing if you got your log on info and debt card. Iam at the same place and got an email from sawsan saying to fill out form and send copy of passport. Do you have to have a passport or can you use a drivers licence. Thanks Steve

Steve, I used my drivers license to open the account, then I wired the money, then sent an email with a signed note attached giving permission to withdraw from USD account and put into IQD account, then I downloaded the form from the Warka site for e-services, printed it out, filled it out, scanned it back into the computer and emailed it to them and within 24 hours I had my login information..but nothing on the debit card yet.

Steve, I used my drivers license to open the account, then I wired the money, then sent an email with a signed note attached giving permission to withdraw from USD account and put into IQD account, then I downloaded the form from the Warka site for e-services, printed it out, filled it out, scanned it back into the computer and emailed it to them and within 24 hours I had my login information..but nothing on the debit card yet.

Thanks for the reply nickki. Was the form the mastercard form or was it something else. sawsan sent me an attachment and i filled it out but haven't sent it back because of the passport issue. It was for the mastercard. I will go to the website and see if there is something different fot the login info. Thanks Steve

Thanks for the reply nickki. Was the form the mastercard form or was it something else. sawsan sent me an attachment and i filled it out but haven't sent it back because of the passport issue. It was for the mastercard. I will go to the website and see if there is something different fot the login info. Thanks Steve

Since I don't have a passport I just sent copy of my drivers license. The only thing I am waiting on now is the debit card, but they haven't emailed me yet to send a copy of a passport. I will wait a week and if I hear nothing I will email them again about it. You can email Sawsan and ask if you can use a state issued drivers license..When you get an answer lets us know here.

Since I don't have a passport I just sent copy of my drivers license. The only thing I am waiting on now is the debit card, but they haven't emailed me yet to send a copy of a passport. I will wait a week and if I hear nothing I will email them again about it. You can email Sawsan and ask if you can use a state issued drivers license..When you get an answer lets us know here.

Nickki That what I did today. I sent the form for the card and a copy of my drivers licence. Maybe that will fly. I tried to download the form for the online banking but it wont let me. How did you get it. Thanks Steve

I would advise you to cancel your account with warka immediately.....they can do whatever they wish with YOUR money and you wont be able to do a thing about it!! They do not have any kind of insurance for your account what so ever!! I know of an Iraqi who warned me about their banks and to not trust them or give them your money.....if him and his family over there wont even put their hard earned money in the bank i think it would be a horrible decision for you or anyone else for that matter to trust them with your money....I would just really hate to see any of you get screwed out of your hard earned money especially when all your trying to do is invest a little in their country....its a nice idea but for your own good dont touch those iraqi banks with a ten foot pole!!! NO FEDERAL INSURANCE = NO MONEY FROM ME!!!

I would also advise you to dump all your Dinar b4 you lose money...no pun intended. I know there is a risk but heck we are taking a risk with many things. Warka Bank is a safe option with a long great track record. Invest wisely my friends.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Peace!

ReachingHigher, no need to provide both. You can provide only you USD account. They are both tied together so Warka knows. If you would like to have it transfered to your IQD Account, email account services and ask them to transfer the USD to your IQD account when they get it. If you have online accsess, you can do it yourself once it hits your account. Mine never takes long to hit my account when I send money. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 3