Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation

biggs

This is what i know about the dinar..it will hit and some will get rich and some will wish they did invest. When they do hit the thing we will have to worry about the most is the new friends that will want to be by our sides lol. But seriously there will be no more talk about a lop it will not happen. anything is possible but its not probable. focus on what your gonna do once the rv happens. Me i am gonna let out a big sigh of relief.So sit back, relax, and enjoy the road to victory. Right now we are just waiting for there government to become stable. Furthermore its not just individual people like ourselves there are other country's that need this to happen also..remember that!! 30 day prediction sounds good to me. I personally feels that once a PM is selected we will not have far to go at all. We should be hearing word on this as soon as friday.

• Upvote 2

This is what i know about the dinar..it will hit and some will get rich and some will wish they did invest. When they do hit the thing we will have to worry about the most is the new friends that will want to be by our sides lol. But seriously there will be no more talk about a lop it will not happen. anything is possible but its not probable. focus on what your gonna do once the rv happens. Me i am gonna let out a big sigh of relief.So sit back, relax, and enjoy the road to victory. Right now we are just waiting for there government to become stable. Furthermore its not just individual people like ourselves there are other country's that need this to happen also..remember that!! 30 day prediction sounds good to me. I personally feels that once a PM is selected we will not have far to go at all. We should be hearing word on this as soon as friday.

Nice Post , fact is the RV (if done right) will bail out the US (no pun intended) too . Go U.S. Go RV

THATS A GREAT POST AND FINALLY SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING REALLY POSITIVE ABOUT THE DINAR RV. SEEMS ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON LATELY SO WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. AGAIN GREAT POST.

Ok Here is my personal belief as to the best posible scenario I am not a dinar pusher just one of you all.

1st Us currency worthless 2nd Trade deficit of 1.7 trillion with china 3rd World asking for legitimacy of currencies (10-1 on precious metals backing dollar) 1.7 tillion IQD sold in US The 6 and 2 plan will help to do the following @ 3.19 RV and 39% tax on proceed = 2.13 Trillion in tax (more than enough for china) Trade dinar for oil (1.15 per barrel to IQ 79 in paper dinar to Us ) And last but not least our expense on oil in Vietnam (we want our money) Oil is a backup for VND. and they also ship out 50Bil per year (maybe you heard of the Dollar store ) They can do it, go .21 Finally, How do we increase our dollar . Gold is at it's peak Platinum harder to find . Silver to Gold is 5-1 in "Rarity" and 50-1 in value leaving a potential to secure our dollar, to not look like ass's to the rest of the world . That cap is a little over $200/oz silver , making our true value of the dollar (backed up with precious metals ) .86 cents (about .18 now) and to put the cap on it all the federal reserve (unless you hide it under a mattress) gets 3.4 trillion to loan at 10 X (not to mention the trickle down in Lavish Living ). Sorry guy's you may have a problem with our pres. (I know he can do it) But I will be living in a real world with real problems and none financial . And will state as follows: Go Obama , and Go United States (as the best place on the planet , and Yes to another 4 years !!. As our first black president would like to be remembered as the best president . There in a nut shell It is time to RV and the US to reap the spoils of war and to see now (well soon) what they meant by "We will profit from this war"

P.S. trade deficit with china costing 1Bil per day, (time is Dinar) Time is of the essence !!!! Save US RV today .

Ok Here is my personal belief as to the best posible scenario I am not a dinar pusher just one of you all.

1st Us currency worthless 2nd Trade deficit of 1.7 trillion with china 3rd World asking for legitimacy of currencies (10-1 on precious metals backing dollar) 1.7 tillion IQD sold in US The 6 and 2 plan will help to do the following @ 3.19 RV and 39% tax on proceed = 2.13 Trillion in tax (more than enough for china) Trade dinar for oil (1.15 per barrel to IQ 79 in paper dinar to Us ) And last but not least our expense on oil in Vietnam (we want our money) Oil is a backup for VND. and they also ship out 50Bil per year (maybe you heard of the Dollar store ) They can do it, go .21 Finally, How do we increase our dollar . Gold is at it's peak Platinum harder to find . Silver to Gold is 5-1 in "Rarity" and 50-1 in value leaving a potential to secure our dollar, to not look like ass's to the rest of the world . That cap is a little over $200/oz silver , making our true value of the dollar (backed up with precious metals ) .86 cents (about .18 now) and to put the cap on it all the federal reserve (unless you hide it under a mattress) gets 3.4 trillion to loan at 10 X (not to mention the trickle down in Lavish Living ). Sorry guy's you may have a problem with our pres. (I know he can do it) But I will be living in a real world with real problems and none financial . And will state as follows: Go Obama , and Go United States (as the best place on the planet , and Yes to another 4 years !!. As our first black president would like to be remembered as the best president . There in a nut shell It is time to RV and the US to reap the spoils of war and to see now (well soon) what they meant by "We will profit from this war"

P.S. trade deficit with china costing 1Bil per day, (time is Dinar) Time is of the essence !!!! Save US RV today .

imple and obviously written before another dud , But still , It would work , and even better with the sucker Rates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Telabiz, on 12 May 2010 - 10:17 PM, said:

Finally!!!some common sense!!!

It was a positive post but what does Obama have to do with it? Without a war we would not be here, Obama voted agains the war but still found a way to spend more than Bush in less than two years!!! When O term is up China will own America.

• Upvote 1