Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for those who served in the sandbox post 9/11

KiaKaha

KK's back!

Well, I've been back, but just lurking and reading, no time to comment much any more. Mr. KK had several strokes in March and life is different now than it was before. He is, fortunately, able to walk and talk, etc... he just struggles now. He's not 100% and may never be, but I thank God every day he's still here. I'm here as his full time caregiver, and he's on disability, so an RV any time now would sure be nice... :) 

I'm told that there is a vitamin supplement (Military Micronutrient Formulation or MMF) that was developed and distributed to our men and women who served in the sandbox since 9/11 to help overcome and possibly combat the illnesses that they were exposed to there. Any truth to this claim? It's 2 capsules given in the morning and 2 in the evening in it's current form.

My friend started taking them (nonmilitary) and suggested them to me... I've been taking them but wanted to verify the sales claim.

I did start a thread in the Wealth Opportunity forum with more details... I'm not pushing it, just wondered about the claim that it was developed for and by the military...

KK

• Upvote 1

KK, welcome back!!! Wow dear KK you have definitely been through a lot.  God is at your side and I will send ontinuous prayer for you and your family.  

I think if you contact Tankdude on his profile, he may have some idea of what your speaking of.  He seems to be well informed when it comes to things as such. 

God Bless you.

• Upvote 2

I've honestly never heard of this product. I know in 2004-2005 when I was there we weren't given any kind of additional supplement, but that doesn't mean it wasn't available - just that the military never got it too us. Might have just been for the Special Ops guys at the time. Looking into it a bit I see that it was tested with the Marine Corps.

What I can say is that if it's working - that's all that matters. Personally, I'm glad you found something that's giving some relief. I will look more into it. I'm personally take a vitamim pack from another company (just a customer) but this sounds interesting.

Also posted in your business opportunity post.

Your still in my prayers, and please - get hold of me in my profile if you like.

• Upvote 1