Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"HE WILL REWARD EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO WHAT HE HAS DONE." - A WORD for Tuesday - 29 July 2014

ronscarpa

A WORD for Tuesday - 29 July 2014

"HE WILL REWARD EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO WHAT HE HAS DONE." - Matt 16:27 NIV 

IT'S UP TO YOU

The Bible says, "For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done." Let's be clear: how you live now will determine what happens to you after you die. The choices continue to matter throughout eternity.

Your eternal destination is determined by what you believe, but your eternal reward is the result of how you behave. If you believe that and live accordingly, it will change how you think about life, how you think about God, indeed what you do one minute from now. 

God wants you to know that the positive consequences of your actions today can change your eternal prospects in astounding and wonderful ways, and He doesn't want you to waste another minute. You don't have to worry what awaits you on the other side of your last heartbeat. Others don't decide that--you do! 

When the truth of this hits you, you'll say, "I can't believe I've prepared for my children's future and my own retirement, but not given a thought to my real future!" One man put it like this: "I've always thought about finishing well. Now it turns out that death is just the starting gate." The truth is that you can't do anything about your past, but starting right now you can change your future--one choice, one day, one act at a time. It's up to you...!

• Upvote 5