Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Did Adam Mean?

cgbrown

"......whether you see me or this site again after the RV be smart"

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/#ixzz0nYiJSvz1

What did Adam mean? Are we no longer going to be able to sign on and communiate with the 'dinar family'.? I for one would like to hear what others are doing? What kind of problems they may or may not encounter in the 'exchange'. What good in the world they are doing with their benefits. I hope the site stays up so we can show what the 'doubters' missed out on.

"......whether you see me or this site again after the RV be smart"

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/#ixzz0nYiJSvz1

What did Adam mean? Are we no longer going to be able to sign on and communiate with the 'dinar family'.? I for one would like to hear what others are doing? What kind of problems they may or may not encounter in the 'exchange'. What good in the world they are doing with their benefits. I hope the site stays up so we can show what the 'doubters' missed out on.

After RV the site will change to support the VIP members in their continuing efforts to capitalize on the opportunities in Iraq. That's what I understand anyway. The other mods or Adam can correct me if I'm wrong.

After RV the site will change to support the VIP members in their continuing efforts to capitalize on the opportunities in Iraq. That's what I understand anyway. The other mods or Adam can correct me if I'm wrong.

He is also basically saying that after the RV some people will just take off and not come back after they have their money. Honestly, how many you think will still look at this forum after a RV ... maybe half? ... I know I will because it is starting to be like a family too. Yet some don't think that way and want their money then move on. So Adam basically said if he sees you in that regards of the person themself coming back ... Adam is not going anywhere.

He is also basically saying that after the RV some people will just take off and not come back after they have their money. Honestly, how many you think will still look at this forum after a RV ... maybe half? ... I know I will because it is starting to be like a family too. Yet some don't think that way and want their money then move on. So Adam basically said if he sees you in that regards of the person themself coming back ... Adam is not going anywhere.

I think that Munsch is correct in his assessement concerning these comments from Adam. Most people will probably just go on to other thing and different investment ventures. I think it will be very important for individual to get a lawyer and pay you taxes first and be careful with your investment monies.

I would hope to hear "rumors" concerning the "dong" if/when it RV's before/after the RV of the dinar...and I don't mean the ringing of bells! (lol) What would I do without you guys, I read all the updates and wonderful "rumors" and "news" with my coffee in the a.m. I have learned so much about the country of Iraq, the dinar in terms that I have not heard of before, and can actually carry on a conversation concerning the two subjects with a little "intelligence" (WOW, at my age (21, lol) I am still learning. God Bless!!!

I would hope to hear "rumors" concerning the "dong" if/when it RV's before/after the RV of the dinar...and I don't mean the ringing of bells! (lol) What would I do without you guys, I read all the updates and wonderful "rumors" and "news" with my coffee in the a.m. I have learned so much about the country of Iraq, the dinar in terms that I have not heard of before, and can actually carry on a conversation concerning the two subjects with a little "intelligence" (WOW, at my age (21, lol) I am still learning. God Bless!!!

would someone have the cc from tonight linc ? I would like to read it's contents.thanks.

I for one hope the chat room stays even with only VIP"S It has been a great experience, an d I have learned a lot. Right now it is a main link to the outside for me,And no one could thank Adam enough for everything he has done for all of us. And a thank you to our moderators also. Good work guys and gals :rolleyes:

Edited by alpha

I for one hope the chat room stays even with only VIP"S It has been a great experience, an d I have learned a lot. Right now it is a main link to the outside for me,And no one could thank Adam enough for everything he has done for all of us. And a thank you to our moderators also. Good work guys and gals :rolleyes:

Sams here as to learning more, but where are the minutes from last nights call. I'm sure people want to read what was asked and adams answers .