Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sell Off before AGM

I am still trying to understand the phenomenon on the isx of share holders selling off a stock prior to the AGM.  why wouldn't they want to take advantage of the financial announcement of bonus and paid ups to proceed after the meeting?  the only thing i can think of is that day traders don't want their money tied up for any length of time in a suspended stock during AGM as well as the drop in price after resuming trading.  

anybody want to offer their opinion?  a fine example is BBOB which will go into AGM wednesday.  

Hello Brother TrinityX,

I was watching the same thing with BBOB. My guess is some may be wondering if they would benefit from participating since the announcement speaks to dividends for 2013 and the election of the Board. I have been surprised throughout the year when an announcement for dividends has come out when they were not listed in previous announcements. So my best guess is some are accustomed to seeing immediate bonus and/or paid up shares as the only benefit from participating in AGM's opportunities. I do think day trading is another factor for some others.

Blessings,

Don't be too alarmed my Brother. Your purchase now will be rewarded next year in the next dividend payout if they do not announce something sooner as some companies have done unexpectedly such as to raise more capital.

Blessings,