Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Words of Wisdom from Obama

divemaster5734

Some are humorous, some can almost make you cry.

Like it or not, these are words spoken by our nations "leader".

Words of Wisdom from Obama

On The Intercontinental Railroad

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011. There is only one problem, Mr. President, the United States built the transcontinental railroad.

My Grandmother was a Typical White Person

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society." Only white people must feel this. Uh-huh.

Inefficient Healthcare

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009.
Oh, so you meant to mess up our healthcare system then?

Where am I?

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida. After a few beers a lot of people forget where they are. Oh, you were sober? Well, blame your teleprompter or something.

Israel's Best Friend

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008. Is the United States the United States' best friend too?

I See Dead People

“Our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today.” So, you see servicemen and women that have been killed in defense of our nation? Must have been too many drugs in college.

Everything is All Right!

“The private sector is doing fine.” He uttered these words when 23 million Americans were out of work. Glad everything is all right.

Wait, what????

“I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?” at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon. Someone please tell him there are only 52 states at the moment. Shocking, I know.

You Didn't Build That!

“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that! Someone else made that happen!” He took a lot of flak over this and rightfully so.

Regional Disaster

“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.” Oh, so a region plagues itself? Interesting.

Where is Hawaii Again?

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011. So, the man who was born in Hawaii doesn't know what continent it is on. Hawaii is Asia now? Umm, okay.

O...Oh Boy

“O-I-H-O” – Barack Obama misspelling Ohio at a campaign event. Oh boy. At least he knows where Hawaii is...oh. Well, OIHO must be the 57th state.

Gotta Have Faith

“John McCain has not spoken about my Muslim faith.” interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified. Remembering what religion you are can be tough.

What Language?

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009. Just for the record, there is no Austrian language.

I Forget Where I am a Lot

“I’m here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis.” Obama while in Kansas City speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008. Someone needs to get Obama a map.

I Shouldn't have Said that.

“I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.” Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008. This was a sticking point during the 2008 campaign and I bet he regretted saying this

Corpseman!

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010. The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian

The Government Doesn't Mess Anything Up

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009. Oh boy.

No Seances

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008. Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize. Besides, we already learned he sees dead people.

Whoops

“I bowled a 129. It’s like- It was like the Special Olympics.” He uttered those words on "The Tonight Show" ad later apologized for his remarks. Whoops.

I See a Lot of Dead People

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. In the President's defense he has made it very clear he sees dead people apparently.

• Upvote 3

Wait, what????

“I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?” at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon. Someone please tell him there are only 52 states at the moment. Shocking, I know.

I slept last night...were 2 states added to the country while I slept? I know there are 52 cards in a deck, but, but, oh never mind.

• Upvote 3

Wait, what????

I slept last night...were 2 states added to the country while I slept? I know there are 52 cards in a deck, but, but, oh never mind.

roflmao.. that was my edit error...

I did made a page with the quotes and somehow missed the typo

• Upvote 3

The whole title is an oxymoron!

No kidding! When I saw the title, I thought...This is gonna be short.

roflmao.. that was my edit error...

I did made a page with the quotes and somehow missed the typo

I didn't blame you, buddy, figured it was all from an article and thought... are they throwing that in there to mess with me? lol Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1

The whole title is an oxymoron!

Of Course it was, that pos has never told the truth when a lie would work.

It made you look though..

Can you imagine the media coverage about these statements had they been made by a Republican president?

A conservative would have been impeached long ago.

The entire senate would have censured him for the special Olympics remark.

Yes, this is without doubt a NWO act.

As soon as a plan is stopped they already have 10 others they put into play.

In the past they were able to totally control the media.

Now that they have been caught red handed in the alternate press, and nothing has come of it, they just don't care about being seen.

America is the last place they will destroy.

There are still far too many private guns, and way too many engineers.

You don't need a gun to fight back, you can make a distance weapon out of any number of garage items.

An air powered projectile will only need to silence the speed barrier, no explosion, and you can make an air rifle for $50 that will have a minimum 100 yard range.

I really don't think "they" will invade our streets in the near future, not until they can contrive an excuse to instill martial law.

Unless Americans can manage to drop the bs politicial "sides", and realize there is no republican, no democrat, just Americans, and the politicians are our worst enemies, we are doomed.

If people rise above the stupidity, the politicians are doomed.

Both can not coexist.

• Upvote 3