Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anonymous tidbit 5-5

mortypop

DDT Member: Anonymous Tidbit 5/5/10 (MUST READ!)

May 5, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: This was emailed to me by a DDT member. I have shared with many that June 15th was a critical date since mid-December. It’s interesting that the date has come up again. This has captured my attention, and seems to be more on the money than anything I’ve read in a while. JMO! – DD

I work for HSBC in the UK, my brother is in XXXXX working for HSBC.

I have no links, I have no quotations nor do I claim to be the next Enroste, Medic, Sunny, Mailman & Adam Montana.

Whoever I can tell you without a shadow of doubt the RV/RI in Iraq depends on the next 29 days.

Why?

15th June UN meeting, I have a report from the UN that I would love to share with all but I cant email it, cant attach it I cant do nothing with it but post out as mail.

In it, Iraq has the deadline of June the 8th to finalise the seating of Gov, PM elected or all within CH7 will remain for the full term of the next elected PM.

The UN have stipulated that 7 days prior to the meeting on the 15th of June that under no circumstances will CH7 be lifted or amended unless a seated parliament is confirmed.

This I have in my very hand as I type this message to you.

Its not the exact words above I have quoted in the statement as it is very late here in the UK, but please give me 24 hours & I will find some way of sending you the full document, please feel free to post on your DD site.

Good night keep the faith, it will rv.

More to the point now.

Investment options have changed from not IF but WHEN

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know what HSBC stands for or what orginization that is?

It is one of the largest banks in the world. According to their website:

Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 8,000 offices in 88 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.

TIDBIT: This was emailed to me by a DDT member. I have shared with many that June 15th was a critical date since mid-December. It’s interesting that the date has come up again. This has captured my attention, and seems to be more on the money than anything I’ve read in a while. JMO! – DD

I have no links, I have no quotations nor do I claim to be the next Enroste, Medic, Sunny, Mailman & Adam Montana.

Whoever I can tell you without a shadow of doubt the RV/RI in Iraq depends on the next 29 days.

Why?

15th June UN meeting, I have a report from the UN that I would love to share with all but I cant email it, cant attach it I cant do nothing with it but post out as mail.

In it, Iraq has the deadline of June the 8th to finalise the seating of Gov, PM elected or all within CH7 will remain for the full term of the next elected PM.

The UN have stipulated that 7 days prior to the meeting on the 15th of June that under no circumstances will CH7 be lifted or amended unless a seated parliament is confirmed.

Its not the exact words above I have quoted in the statement as it is very late here in the UK, but please give me 24 hours & I will find some way of sending you the full document, please feel free to post on your DD site.

More to the point now.

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

good news mate im from the uk and bank with hsbc,i look forward 2 your next post,maybe a silly question but i take it when it does reval i wont have a problem cashing in with hsbc ;)

Why?

More to the point now.

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

• Upvote 1

Why?

More to the point now.

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why?

More to the point now.

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

I don't know how credible this source is, but I will say that it makes sense and is very feasible. The fact that they would wait

"In it, Iraq has the deadline of June the 8th to finalise the seating of Gov, PM elected or all within CH7 will remain for the full term of the next elected PM. The UN have stipulated that 7 days prior to the meeting on the 15th of June that under no circumstances will CH7 be lifted or amended unless a seated parliament is confirmed."
Does not sound like something Iraq would prefer to do, not to mention that we would more than likely stay in country longer than was planned. I do believe that they will make every effort to achieve this seating of the Parliament and PM so they can get us out of their country and get on with their new found wealth and lives.

As of lately it's been a matter of not "IF" but "WHEN" for a month or so now. ;)

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't know how credible this source is, but I will say that it makes sense and is very feasible.

Agreed. Plus, I like the fact that this "source" isn't spouting out definite dates and rates, just guidelines the UN is setting for Iraq if they want to get out of CH 7. Hopefully such hard deadlines will kick Iraq in the shorts so they don't miss their window and have to wait years until they're next PM, but I'm not sure anything can get Iraqi politics moving faster! :lmao:

Why?

More to the point now.

Kindest Regards,

Anonymous DDT Member

Thanks for the post.

HSBC Group History

"The HSBC Group has an international pedigree which is unique. Many of its principal companies opened for business over a century ago and they have a history which is rich in variety and achievement. The HSBC Group is named after its founding member, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, which was established in 1865 to finance the growing trade between China and Europe."

Do you think they (HSBC) had any involvement with the OPIUM WARS!!!