Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ten New Commandments

Heavyduty053

1.) Quit Worrying

So life has dealt you a blow and all you can do is sit and worry

Have you forgotten that he is here to take all your burdens and

carry them for you? Or do you just enjoy all your fretting over every little thing that comes your way? Leave it alone, get over it.

2.) Put it on the list

If something is overwhelming you and needs to be taken care of, Put it on the list, Not your list, Put it on your give it to Jesus list. He can't help you and you refuse to ask. Go ahead he is waiting.

3.) Trust him

Once you've given your burdens to him, quit trying to take them back. Trust him that he will resolve it. Have faith even in the worst of times. Problems with Kids, Finances, neighbors, friends let go and believe that he will take care of it. Problems with your emotional roller coaster, he knows, ask him.

4.)  Leave it alone

Don't wake up int he morning and say, well I am feeling much better now, I can handle it. Why do you think you are feeling stronger, could it be that he is working on it in your favor. Don't let pride fool you once you give it to him let him run with it.

5.)  Talk to him

He wants you to forget a lot of things that will bring worry to your mind, forget what was making you crazy and know that he is in control. But never forget to talk to him and Often. Prayer is simply a private conversation with me.

6.)   Have Faith

Evert day I look down from heaven and see a lot of things that people go through with a lot of pain and sufferings that I could lesson of help with and it sadden me to see this. My offer always stands and is always available.

7.)   Share

You were taught to share when you were growing up or you should have been and that rule stills applies. Share with others that are less fortunate than yourself. Sometimes it is a test from me when you come across someone that looks homeless or suffering a tragedy to see how you will react to another. Share your tears for those who have forgotten how to cry, share your faith with those who have forgot.

8.)   Be Patient

I fixed your life so in just one lifetime you could have so many diverse experiences....you grow from child to adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many new things so why are you so impatient when it takes me a little longer than you expect to complete it in your best interest.. Events occur on my time table not yours that's the way I set it up so everyone could be equal. Remember I created the entire universe in just six days and set it in motion to include you, so Trust me.

9.)    Be Kind

Be kind to one another, for he loves each one not any less than the other. They may not dress like you, or talk like you or live like you but all are loved equally. He 

created each one differently so this wouldn't be a boring world. Think about it

10.)  Love Yourself

As much as he loves you how can you not love yourself. You were created by me for love and to be loved and return love to another. It makes my heart ache when I look down and see what I see everyday. People take on pride and arrogance because they can't solve issues for themselves, but they forgot that I was there for them. Remember that I am here and I want to talk with you, you might just find something to smile about again.............GOD

• Upvote 5

Okay, I'm guilty at one point in my life that I have failed these 10 commandments.  But my blessing is knowing my God is a merciful loving, forgiving God.  Laying it at the feet of the cross.  Giving it all to Him.  Never ending of polishing my soul. 

Thanks Heavy!!!

• Upvote 2