Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Signs in the sky

cranster

I am going to post some hubble images that I think are pretty extraordinary, and the Lord may have shown me to share with everyone, and dv is as good a place to start as any. I am fully prepared for people to think I'm crazy, and that really doesn't matter to me, what matters is that I think I need to get this out there. You may not see what I see, but I think there are some pretty compelling images in a small companion galaxy called ngc 5194 of the larger m51 or whirlpool galaxy. The whirlpool galaxy is the one with the cross in the center of the galaxy.

What I am going to post is not all that is there, but I think these particular images have an urgency for humanity, and need to get out there. I've sat on these for a while, but with what's going on in the Ukraine, this may be very significant. I know this sounds cryptic, but I'll let you be the judge when you see them for your selves.

I will post them in series so you can see each one clearly, and then the final one will be a comparison of my diagrams on the left and the raw image on the right so you can compare them for yourselves, and see if you see what I see.

The first one is the raw image of ngc 5194 large 200 megabyte tif file on the hubble news site. You may have to turn the image upside down to see this orientation.

The Raw Image. Well almost raw. I forgot to remove some of the yellow in the flames above the devils head.

post-8841-0-02186200-1400186441_thumb.jp

Unfortunately when I saved the jpg's they are too big to upload here so I am going to have to figure out how to reduce the file sizes, but I'm not sure if Adobe still makes image ready where I used to be able to do that. So hold on, I have to figure this out before I can proceed.

• Upvote 1

Well apparently I can't get there from here. The largest file size you can upload here is 29k, and that isn't going to work. I'm going to have to find some place to host the images, and link to it. Unfortunately I don't have time now. My father passed away 2 days ago, and I have to go work on some more arrangements, but as soon as I can, and figure how to get these posted without file size restrictions I will.

Well apparently I can't get there from here. The largest file size you can upload here is 29k, and that isn't going to work. I'm going to have to find some place to host the images, and link to it. Unfortunately I don't have time now. My father passed away 2 days ago, and I have to go work on some more arrangements, but as soon as I can, and figure how to get these posted without file size restrictions I will.

If you set up a Gallery, you can upload your images to the gallery and then use the "My Media" icon to link to them. Your upload size is much larger for Gallery images. If you need help setting up your Gallery, let me know. 

So sorry to hear about your Father. Will be praying for your family as you go through the grieving process.  :praying:  The Lord will be by your side and has already welcomed your Father home.

:cowboy2:

Sorry to hear that cranster. My condolences to you. Please be strong for your beloved ones and for yourself.

I know how that feels, unfortunately. Most excruciating inner pain I ever felt in my life ( I used to have a special bond with my Father).

Again my sincere condolences to you. Inner peace be with  you.

Edited by umbertino

If you set up a Gallery, you can upload your images to the gallery and then use the "My Media" icon to link to them. Your upload size is much larger for Gallery images. If you need help setting up your Gallery, let me know. 

So sorry to hear about your Father. Will be praying for your family as you go through the grieving process.  :praying:  The Lord will be by your side and has already welcomed your Father home.

:cowboy2:

I'm going to start with linking to flickr. If that doesn't work I'll holler at you, Thanks

Open each one to really see what's going on.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124697547@N08/

The opacity on Obama's photo is progressively darkened in 3 successive images so you can clearly see him compared to the hubble image. They start after the raw hubble image.

I've added commentary on a few images to highlight what I see in them, and what I think may be their significance.  

Could I just be seeing things... sure

Could this be very significant, and important for people to see right now... sure

I have other images from this little galaxy if anyone is interested, and how I came across these, and recognized them in the first place is much stranger than these images themselves.

You can enlarge these photos and they will retain their clarity. On my macbook I just pinch out with 2 fingers

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124697547@N08/

ZoomButt.gif

Edited by cranster

Sorry to hear that cranster. My condolences to you. Please be strong for your beloved ones and for yourself.

I know how that feels, unfortunately. Most excruciating inner pain I ever felt in my life ( I used to have a special bond with my Father).

Again my sincere condolences to you. Inner peace be with  you.

Thanks Umbertino, and Granny. I'm going to miss him terribly. There is a big hole that won't be easy to fill. What encourages me is that he lived a Godly life, and had some very interesting experiences a couple days before he died. I wasn't present but a sister was. He said to her, look, do you see him? "do I see who?" The Arch Angel. He saw his grand daughter who died in 1987 several times, his mother, and grand parents... all deceased, and his brain was still fairly well intact. The one that really got me was when my sister told me he was looking all around in wide eyed wonder, and said to my sis... This is the most amazing experience a human can have, I can't wait for you to have it. He couldn't explain what he was seeing. Probably because there were no words to describe it. 

Edited by cranster

Thanks Umbertino, and Granny. I'm going to miss him terribly. There is a big hole that won't be easy to fill. What encourages me is that he lived a Godly life, and had some very interesting experiences a couple days before he died. I wasn't present but a sister was. He said to her, look, do you see him? "do I see who?" The Arch Angel. He saw his grand daughter who died in 1987 several times, his mother, and grand parents... all deceased, and his brain was still fairly well intact. The one that really got me was when my sister told me he was looking all around in wide eyed wonder, and said to my sis... This is the most amazing experience a human can have, I can't wait for you to have it. He couldn't explain what he was seeing. Probably because there were no words to describe it. 

I have the most respect for what you described above. Again inner peace be with you.