Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having trouble logging onto the warka website, anyone else having trouble?

bjb

I am having no success logging on to my Warka Account.  The following is the website information:

www.warkaonline.com/IBS/index.jsp.  Can anyone confirm this for me?

I have emailed warka explaining my situation; here are the two emails I used

ifrd ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com, c.services c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (I emailed them twice April 10 and April 30)

Not certain which direction to go from here.

Thank you in advance

BillieB

just go to Warka bank for investment and finance website and click on online banking and follow the prompts .

the first page you have to check the box at the bottom and continue, next page put in client id, next page your password and you're in

I'm having an issue with registering my beneficiary bank, it isn't happening, I sent numerous emails but I'm not getting anywhere,

they're not responding, that concerns me

BilleB....I suggest you try this link. It's the latest one.

www.warkaonline.com/IBS/index.jsp

Your link might be old. 

If you can't log on here, you probably have to resend a request to have them reactivate your password. They require you send them information (you can find it in the Warka section and if you look at some of my previous posts in there you wil find it) authorizing them to take a fee from your account. It might even be in the pinned topics somewhere.

Caper, you might as well give up on that right now.  Firstly, you can't create a beneficiary bank at the moment that will feed back to a Canadian account. Even those who have a US bank account in the USA aren't getting any money back right now.  You can do one of 2 things. Put it on the shelf right now and stop worrying about it, or consider that the money is gone. I choose the first option myself.

I have a Warka account. I don't try to pull it out right now because you can't. They aren't allowing withdrawals so just give up for the time being.  I'm not trying to be harsh, just realistic.

You can start worrying when you log on and see zeros. When I log on I don't see zeros. I see my money and interest added so all is good in my world. :backflip:

GG

• Upvote 1

Thank you Goldie, so they won't let me register a beneficiary bank because they aren't allowing withdrawals ? I don't want to withdraw any money now, and I don't want a Canadian bank as beneficiary, I was trying to set  up a beneficiary bank to have it done before the RV, that way it's done and I can transfer money when I want to. It's frustrating when Warka doesn't respond

From my research the beneficiary banking system if you must add-on the bank and info even when approved doesn't function. If you set it up with one of the banks they already gave on their list it might work ie. citi bank. I have nit confirmed this personally though.

Until they gave the money givens to the from their court victory , they are having major liquidity issues. Last year I was bake to purchase around 1000 a month into the isx via warka. Thus year nada.

If u can get your money into the isx through warka, then u can have it transferred into another brokerages care.

I'm in the mindset as Goldie.

The wait at least for warka's part.. Continues