Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daily Limit to Posting Topics ?

one2one.. 

I don't think there is limit to posting and I like the music.. sometimes I go to DV just to listen to the music when I am working :)  You don't need to look at the songs.. just scroll the forum and click on what you are interested to read :)  Adam is not going to give a forum just for music and video if he doesn't like the music :)

• Upvote 2

Sorry Ozone this has been brought up many times, your not alone on the music issue.  Adam did change it up a little, but not to the satisfaction of everyone.  Music is a place some go to for some down time.  Unfortunately your going to have to search for your interest of topics. 

The music selections, I have to say is really great.  Good Luck and try not to get to frustrated. :peace:

certain members must need to draw attention to themselves by posting so many topics at one time :

' recent posted topics ' --wiping out relevant subjects :

mainly song posting video people :

Use the filter by forum option on the left on the What's New menu.

There is a pinned help topic on this in the questions forum.:twothumbs: