Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK & Enorrste Chats: (5/3/10)

k98nights

[840 AM [Adam Montana] ok - someone please post this in VIP and in the chat log forum, I need to go over it later.

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] bottom line is it looks like we're 10 days out

This was a post by Adam from 3/14.

I find it amusing the bashing that Frank26, Medic , E ,G, TerryK etc etc get because they are wrong are considered "pumpers" . EVERYONE has been wrong from Chase Bank contacts to CBI contacts. I am not bashing anyone but I think everyone needs to take a deep breathe. Will you bash Adam if no RV by June 21st? Just saying, you know.

Sure we will if he says it will RV on June 21ST at such and such rate and it doesn't happen sure we will ask him what happen, But these other guys come out with a post every 48hours saying it

They dont have a leg to stand on anymore

JUST SAYING ,YOU KNOW

• Downvote 1

WAYYYYYYYYYY played out... but I posted it for Sh*ts and giggles. lol

I believe we need another category for these type chats.......Maybe you can thing of something k98nights...they do an injustice to dinar chat.........perhaps something along the lines of dumb and dumber chats

• Upvote 1

I believe we need another category for these type chats.......Maybe you can thing of something k98nights...they do an injustice to dinar chat.........perhaps something along the lines of dumb and dumber chats

Well yeah, I don't get to create forums... but if I did....... I'd create one called "HORSE CA CA"

Stay thirsty my friends

:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sure we will if he says it will RV on June 21ST at such and such rate and it doesn't happen sure we will ask him what happen, But these other guys come out with a post every 48hours saying it

They dont have a leg to stand on anymore

JUST SAYING ,YOU KNOW

Hi Mojo

Well it didn't RV on March 24th and if it doesn't RV in the 110 period I doubt anyone on this site would bash Adam.... you would be banned. lol But I hear you with SOME of these guys. It's getting stupid!!

Peace and Love.....just saying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May 3, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

TIDBIT: Enjoy… ;) – DD

[terryk] OK HERE IT IS

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] TOMORROS IS THE TARGET DATE

[terryk] THE INFO I GOT TODAY

[terryk] DOWN AND DIRTY

[terryk] AND THIS WAS THE INFO FROM THIS WEEKEND

[terryk] 72 HOURS FROM SATURDAY

[terryk] FROM MY SOURCE

[terryk] THIS HAS BEEN BACKED UP BY YET ANOTHER PEEP

[terryk] THAT I CHAT WITH WHO CALLED ME TODAY

[enorrste] up to 72 hours, right?

[terryk] THAT WE MAYBE LOOKING AT SOMETHING TONIGHT

[terryk] OR TOMORROW NIGHT

[enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

enorrste] it was 24 to 72 hours

[terryk] what the rate is I would still say in the 3 plus rate

[terryk] the dong is at .06

[terryk] with the potential of being .22

[terryk] but thinking that .o6 is the real rate

[terryk] now one call i got today

[terryk] told me that MAYBE

[terryk] the dong may go first

[terryk] hours

[terryk] HOURS

[terryk] is the key word

terryk] so be sure to pay attention to this site

[terryk] as the admins will post

[terryk] we have two peeps that monitor all the time

[terryk] thats all they do

[terryk] they will know if the receive mode is on

[terryk] and will be watching

[terryk] for incoming data

[terryk] no other site has this and infact

[terryk] i have been offered big bucks for the name of this software

[terryk] not for sale

terryk] they can monitor any incoming wire activity

[terryk] considered on or off modes

[terryk] on rueters

[terryk] and other sites

May 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM EDT

[enorrste] scooby, we really aren’t sure which time zone it refers to, unfortunately

[enorrste] with so many sources, first, and the fact that the question wasn’t asked (duh……)

[enorrste] OK, I’m back for a few minutes

[enorrste] I have a dear friend

[enorrste] she’s 85 and was born in Syria, so she speaks Arabic fluently

[enorrste] she’s not normally a “source” but sometimes has nuggets to offer

[enorrste] she called me and said that on TV in Iraq things are moving very quickly

[enorrste] and that the “hand count” is apparently being cancelled

[enorrste] which would mean that some sort of compromise has been reached between A and M

[enorrste] or that he is in such trouble that he is losing control (M)

[enorrste] we just don’t know for sure

[ayechief] enorrste could another issue other than Kuwait slow down RV – IE election crap and such?

[enorrste] but, as noted just above, we also have movement, finally, between Iraq and Kuwait

[enorrste] and now Kuwait is in FAVOR of getting Iraq out of Ch 7

[enorrste] so we cannot be far now, in spite of our other intel

[enorrste] the windows are opening faster and faster, folks

[enorrste] just hang in there

[enorrste] I still like tomorrow night; but of course the other sites will say I “guaranteed” it, or some other drivel

[enorrste] who cares; you all know what we know, and that is all that matters

[enorrste] we are cautiously hopeful

Sorry but these guys are complete jerkoffs ! Hopefully people see this for what it is. They have never been right about one thing; but good folks keep buying up the dinar everytime they speak. :-(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very funny how over the course of time the truth comes out. I have had my dinar since 2005 and I have become very good at spotting a bunch of BS! TerryK used to be in chat here all the time back just a few months ago. He came in with some BS information and I called him on in the chat room(in a very respectful way) All I did was want him to answer a question I had on the info he brought in. I was then told by 90% of the chat room to, Go away, Why are you here, Why are you on TerryK? etc. Then a Mod PM me and said if I keep asking that question and I quote(stirring the the pot) That I would be banned. A very wise grandmother always told me "Believe in only half of what you see and none of what you hear!" Do your own research form your own opinion. These guys are nothing more than entertainment. Those that speak don't know........Those that know don't speak.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe you come into the chat logs to read the "chat logs" from these idiots, and then you get all bent out of shape because they made "another" prediction. And then someone based on one of the "3 stooges" predictions, tells a story about how some poor soul went out and bought some more dinar he/she really couldn't afford. REALLY!

We, after so long of listening to these "gurus" and their predictions should know by now, that it is nothing other than "entertainment". Anyone who believes the stuff that comes out of their mouths, really should get a reality check and quick!

If you don't want to read the "junk" anymore, it's simple, don't click on the button that brings you to the thread. Because you know that every time you read one of them, who ever it is from, it is going to have the same thing in it....pumping...predictions.

I myself find them rather entertaining, but I'll guarantee you, I don't go out and buy anymore dinar!

;)