Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Concerned about welfare and too many regulations?

AmericaInc

Wow!!! That's bad... though I shouldn't be surprised... this is true about so many large corporations.

They even get write offs for "moving cost" when they relocate jobs overseas... Nice Huh?

Exactly.

During Bush's tenure (not bashing here - just a fact) he appointed a Treasury Secretary to collect taxes. But the year before he was the CEO of CSX rails, who paid ZERO taxes one year, and very LOW taxes other years...while you and I always pay our taxes. Happens under Obummer also.

How come they appoint this GUY to collect OUR taxes?

Come on people - wake up to the big businesses running our country!

HINT------Google the KOCH brothers. They make Duke energy above look like Mother Theresa

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 1

You forgot about the heffy pay out to the political leaders, and government officials. :(

Sure, they're all part of the problem...hey, where's Divemaster, Jon Jon and Deep Six?

They hate welfare and regulations....like to hear their opinions here.

Corporate welfare is nothing new in this country. I can not point the finger at either party as who engages more. I can say the cesspool is the place where this welfare thing comes from. Wake the FLOCK up!

I think profits to their SHARE HOLDERS pretty much sums it up Professor.

THEY paid the taxes on it. It wasTHEIR profit Not the corporations . Its the way REP and DEMS have this Kind of BIG money figured out. 

And to  tie the 2 together Welfare/Large corporations is simply ridiculous.  Lets just take all that money away from these no good evil corporations and dole it out to everyone who decides that its easier to sit on your a$$ then get a job.  Lets do that and see how far we get as a viable country.