Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you button

Qman

The only thing I have found that is similar to a "Thanks" button Qman is the little green"+" sign on the lower right corner of the post.

As people thank you for your posts, by clicking on the green "+" on the lower right hand corner of each post, your reputation increases. When another, obviously misguided :) member clicks on the red "-" on the lower right hand corner it deducts points from your reputation level. So as your reputation level increases from a base of 10, or decreases, people can use it as a guide to determine if you have been a positive member or a negative member. And perhaps determine if they want to read your posts or not.

• Upvote 13

What is the new item that is on every ones own profile marked reputation ? How do you rate people?

As people thank you for your posts, by clicking on the green "+" on the lower right hand corner of each post, your reputation increases. When another, obviously misguided :) member clicks on the red "-" on the lower right hand corner it deducts points from your reputation level. So as your reputation level increases from a base of 10, or decreases, people can use it as a guide to determine if you have been a positive member or a negative member. And perhaps determine if they want to read your posts or not.

• Upvote 9

FYI -- Did you know the little Green + and Red - located in the lower left of every posts allows you to vote on if the post was a benefit to you or not. I believe you must be logged in and can only click either the + / - one time for each post you review. The number will change accordingly and will be green if the total count is positive and red if the total count is negative.

Edited by Traconesu02
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

FYI -- Did you know the little Green + and Red - located in the lower left of every posts allows you to vote on if the post was a benefit to you or not. I believe you must be logged in and can only click either the + / - one time for each post you review. The number will change accordingly and will be green if the total count is positive and red if the total count is negative.

Keep in mind you are limited to a number of positive posts per day.

• Upvote 2

Do you know what the limit is?? Just curious.

I have no information of the limit nor any confirmation that there is a limit. I read "Traconesu02" reply in this thread and he may be correct I simply do not know the answer. I am a "thanker" though and so far I have not been restricted in the number of "+" I have been able to issue.

PS. Mr. Phonics is not in here right now so I felt safe in making a word up "Thanker." :lol:

I stand corrected there is a limit but I still do not know what the limit is I just know there is one. I tried to "Thank" someone and a little pop up window "popped up" and it stated that I had reached my "Quota" of "Thanks" I was testing the limit and I reached it. The next time I test it I will keep track of how many "Thanks" I issue. :lol:

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...