Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fight For Our Heroes

Paitin

Hey Everybody,

Greetings Dinar Friends! Its rare that I post so please read this with an unpressured interest.

I've been living in the Metro area of Detroit and have come to know many of our local Military Personnel. I've been involved with "Church" ministry for (I won't say how many, youll know how old I am) years.

When my husband died, I pastored the church for two years and then we dispersed as we were very small and were struggling to make it against the backdrop of the "Mega" Church. That said, I have always desired to find ways to give back so I kept the 501 © (3) alive and active.

The reason I'm writing this post is because I have launched a mission to provide supplemental funds, resources or direction for our Local Military Families facing struggle. From following some of you on here, it appears there may be some Michiganders among us.

Soooooo, here it is. if there are some people here that would like to see what we are planning, please go to www.thinklarger.weebly.com

On March 8th at a local banquet center we are hosting a 1940s USO Style Dinner Dance to raise funds for the immediate and or personal needs of the local military families. We've title it, "Fight For Our Heroes"

If you read our story on the website, you will see that, while this is a true story, its just one of many that happen all around us.

I'd like to invite any Michigan based members of this site to consider joining us for that great event.

Thanks for your interest and time

And if the RV happens before than, won't it be grand!

• Upvote 2