Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

puckster_guy

OH My GOSH!! :D

May I call her a "Puckster" girl?

Lol... Spittin image... I Imagin. :)

Thank You So Much... I was really wanting to see her!

What A Beauty!!! I See Where She Comes from though... Much Love And Depth... I also see the joy you have brought to her eyes.

Many Hugs Your Way. :)

PS. Not to pat myself on the back... I see the same look in my Tallie's eyes when I give her my love. Priceless :)

If I knew how... I would be busting my buttons to share. :)

Thank You Again Puckster... I just may suprise you one day.

Love is key....they respond in kind, Maggie. My kids did and turned out to be wonderful adults. 2 of them are working on Masters degrees in university. you get out what you put in.

Love is the key... always.

My kids are both beautiful... I gave my all... one in prison... one on her way to teach abroad. (Tallie's Mom)

You know...  I made a deal with God... I won't take credit for my "good" one... and I won't take blame for my "bad" one.

He isn't bad... BTW... he has grown into a beautiful human being inspite of where he has been... I cherish his future...

and he actually has made a beautiful future (at present that includes me) for himself.

I am so gifted to have all of them in my life... I think we have honored a previous deal together... honorably.

• Upvote 1

Love is key....they respond in kind, Maggie. My kids did and turned out to be wonderful adults. 2 of them are working on Masters degrees in university. you get out what you put in.

Congrats my Friend.

Love is the key... always.

My kids are both beautiful... I gave my all... one in prison... one on her way to teach abroad. (Tallie's Mom)

You know...  I made a deal with God... I won't take credit for my "good" one... and I won't take blame for my "bad" one.

He isn't bad... BTW... he has grown into a beautiful human being inspite of where he has been... I cherish his future...

and he actually has made a beautiful future (at present that includes me) for himself.

I am so gifted to have all of them in my life... I think we have honored a previous deal together... honorably.

You're a Great and Special Individual, Maggie.