Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if it does actually RV?

JayLay

My friend who is a faithful Tony follower has been sending me a text or email every other day saying "tonight" "tomorrow" "get ready to go to the banks!"....I am sure I will hear from him first!

But I sure do hope they post it on the front of Dinarvets as I do not want to give my cell phone to anyone...plain and simple. I am being private...for many reasons. Mostly if I have a bunch of money, why would I want anyone who knows I have it to have my confidential info. 

I appreciate Adam's site, but lists of emails and numbers can be hacked.

• Upvote 1

Oh wow, it's been so long since joining I forgot that one reason to come visit DV is to see if something like the RV actually happened!!! I have the VIP text service and trust in Mr. Adam Montana to explain that one. No need to sweat it out.

:shrug: <----- (not me) :twothumbs: <----- (yep, me)

I have several good friends who'll be texting me when the RV balloon goes up as well!

Thanks for the post, JayLay

My friend who is a faithful Tony follower has been sending me a text or email every other day saying "tonight" "tomorrow" "get ready to go to the banks!"....I am sure I will hear from him first!

But I sure do hope they post it on the front of Dinarvets as I do not want to give my cell phone to anyone...plain and simple. I am being private...for many reasons. Mostly if I have a bunch of money, why would I want anyone who knows I have it to have my confidential info. 

There is no privacy anymore.

Google has all your info. and so does the NSA, Obama and any other lying, thieving politician who wants to get it.

Welcome to the 21st century.

• Upvote 1

My phone will be "skipped" like a rock on a pond immediately after I cash in. ;)

• Upvote 1

Something of that significance is news worthy, so Reuters and other mainstream news organizations will be onto it. Newspapers from around the world draw their news releases from places like Reuters depending on the interest or significance.

I would say it would be Global news very quickly so I wouldn't be concerned about waiting for someone to tell you or it being done quietly and kept quiet.

Just stay away from the pumpers info , its sickening stuff and frankly I dont know how they can live with themselves. I put them in the same category as Internet scamers.   I can assure you of this you will know about it when it really happens and the pumpers will not know ahead of time.

• Upvote 1