Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VND Happening BEFORE IQD?

k98nights

It would be just my luck if it did ... I was hoping the IQD would pop first so I could reinvest into the VND. If they do it before IQD I wonder if it is a slide of hand magic trick ... look over there ... PRESTO ... wow how did you do that.

• Upvote 1

I been watching the dong as well and it is quite a buy at about 90 usd for a million. But it is hard to see what they could back it with to justify a RV. Don't think they have the resources Iraq does. Also there still a comunist state. Still if I had some extra money I would like to get some, you never know. ~~~Bluto

I bought some VND last week and have been reading a lot about the 11 Asisan countries revaluating their currency, along with singapore just happening. Can someone explain the whole 11 countries and what they said? Also I thought I read that out of the 11 countires I heard China and Vietnam are the only ones left? true or not?

They will probably do what they did with old currency. I was in Iraq when this happened and everyone was given 60 days to convert their currency over to the new. I am just speculating here but that is what happen last time. Take it for what it's worth not much.

Thanks WE. You have to have an account. Where else can you buy through a bank without an account?

I bought mine Friday from 5th 3rd bank without an account. They charged about $65 per million. Their normal fee for this is $5 for amounts over $250USD, but they charge an extra $10 for amounts below. They also said they would be able to cash them in after an RV, with or without an account there. It takes 3-5 business days to get the currency in for pickup.

Hope that helps!

But they require a $200 min. purchase. My local bank requires $250. I don't want to pay Ali $90 when I can get it for $64 at the bank, but I also don't want to spend $200.

Try 5/3 bank, no account necessary, no min purchase either.

I been watching the dong as well and it is quite a buy at about 90 usd for a million. But it is hard to see what they could back it with to justify a RV. Don't think they have the resources Iraq does. Also there still a comunist state. Still if I had some extra money I would like to get some, you never know. ~~~Bluto

Yes thats it you buy from Ali at that price, I just came back from 5/3rd bank and purchased VND for $65.50 per million, and yes the VND is selling like hot cakes !!! ;)