Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Argument and the Flowers

Heavyduty053

I picked this up to share it here because it happens in the lives of many:

A young couple were in love and they got married. They really enjoyed each other and thought their lives together would be forever. Love was in each one's heart and it grew day by day. After a year had passed they were blessed with a baby  and then 11 months later another. The young man had the full load of working and paying the bills all on him since his beautiful wife had excepted the roll of taking care of his children. It wasn't long until the long hard hours was taking its toll on her husband and they had their first argument. The next day he felt so bad about it that he stopped and bought her some flowers.

She knew by this that he loved her and he was sorry for the cruel things he said. One week passed and their phone was cut off because there was not enough money to pay it. He came home and blamed her, threw her up against the wall and started to choke her. He realized what he was doing and stopped just before she passed out and hugged her and said he was sorry he didn't mean it. The next day he brought her flowers again and she foregave him because she knew he was a good man under a lot of pressure.

Two days later he beat her up again this time worse than the last. She had a black eye, bruises all over her face and neck and she begin to think, if i leave how will i take care of my baby's, i have no job, no money, no one close by to help me and she forgave him again when she seen him break down and cry for what he did to her and he brought her a pretty bouquet of flowers.

She stayed one day to long and two days later he beat her so badly and choked her until she pleaded for him to stop. He again realized what he had done and immediately went out and bought her some flowers. When he left the house she got up went in to lay down on their bed to rest. When he returned he looked in on her and laid the flowers down beside her not noticing she was dead from not only her wounds but from a broken heart.

If only she had found enough courage to leave she would have lived. And many people brought her flowers to express their sorrow.

This happens all to often in our lifetime. Many women have been beaten to death for things that was not all their fault and yet their husbands felt comfortable doing this.......No one should be beaten by another for any reason. Love can not live where anger has risen.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for bringing this. Domestic abuse is something near and dear to me....I find mental abuse as abhorrent as physical and will use any money from an RV to further education regarding this. It is not just women and children who are abused, men also find themselves in this situation and are afraid to come forward as they feel they appear as less of a man for allowing their female or male partner to abuse them.

Thanks buddy, great post.  I know violence doesn't solve anything, but I have beaten many a woman beater, I can't help it and refuse to stand by and let it happen,and I don't care where I'm at, somethings are worth going to jail for or even dieing for.  Anyone who beats a woman or a child deserves a fate worse then death, and has a special place in hell waiting for them.  The old saying "Pick on someone your own size" rings true, but a woman beater doesn't have the balls to pick on someone willing to put them on their @$$ that's why the cowards choose women to throw around!  Pathetic excuse of a human being right there, almost as bad as a liberal! LOL

• Upvote 2

Any person; man or woman who stays after there is abuse of any kind (physical or verbal) is stupid.

Oh so very easy to say. Please don't judge someone because you think that it's a simple matter, its a very complex pychcological issue. The abuse generally starts very very small and the abuser is such that after awhile the abused believes they deserve it or if they did this or that right it would be different. I have told my kids over and over again that any time someone starts to control any part of their lives, they need to seriously look at the whole picture and make a move out of that relationship...no matter what.