Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Global Reset/Revalue real?

Free Beer Tomorrow

Because that arrogant 'thumb my nose at you' tactic has worked so well before.Might as well use it another half dozen times eh? :P

I wonder how badly it will break you,when your fragile little fixed view of 'reality' comes crashing down before long?

I imagine guys like You and Keep will suddenly be absent from the forums all together.

Gee I wonder why?

Do I have to tell you again? No more talking!!  You must have been put in time out a lot when you were younger! So hardheaded!

But hey I guess you cant help it. I mean if the aliens told me their master plan to take over humanity Id feel like I knew everything too and that everyone else was just brainwashed lol.....

Now, lets try this one more time. No more talking patriot....Im trying to help you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do I have to tell you again? No more talking!!  You must have been put in time out a lot when you were younger! So hardheaded!

But hey I guess you cant help it. I mean if the aliens told me their master plan to take over humanity Id feel like I knew everything too and that everyone else was just brainwashed lol.....

Now, lets try this one more time. No more talking patriot....Im trying to help you.

Poor little fella...

His learning disability just can't help him realize that his so called  'amazing intellectual superiority',is just a delusion in his own mind.

He thinks repeating what he's heard all his life as 'reality' automatically makes him the sane and normal one.That concludes this broadcast

You can go back to thumbing your nose at me for the dozenth time again.

Such an amazing intellectual..I am truly awed by your mental prowess :P 

• Upvote 1

Poor little fella...

His learning disability just can't help him realize that his so called  'amazing intellectual superiority',is just a delusion in his own mind.

He thinks repeating what he's heard all his life as 'reality' automatically makes him the sane and normal one.That concludes this broadcast

You can go back to thumbing your nose at me for the dozenth time again.

Such an amazing intellectual..I am truly awed by your mental prowess :P

THATS IT!!!  GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!  ITS NOT FAIR FOR YOU TO DISRUPT AND UPSET THE CLASS WITH YOUR ALIEN TALK!!!  

Us brainwashed folks cannot handle the truth of who is going be our real masters. Therefore you must keep the "truth" to yourself or you will cause massive panic among us idiots!!  The public is on a need to know basis sir! Didnt the aliens tell you that too?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THATS IT!!!  GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!!  ITS NOT FAIR FOR YOU TO DISRUPT AND UPSET THE CLASS WITH YOUR ALIEN TALK!!!  

Us brainwashed folks cannot handle the truth of who is going be our real masters. Therefore you must keep the "truth" to yourself or you will cause massive panic among us idiots!!  The public is on a need to know basis sir! Didnt the aliens tell you that too?

Blind mocking still hasn't disproven anything I said.

Thanks for all the cute quotes that I can bring up again later,when it happens though.

We'll have one heck of a lulz fest at you and Keeps expense.Imagine you won't be joining though.

In fact I suspect the both of you may suddenly be oddly absent from that point on entirely :P