Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible there wont be an rv?

paj1985

Right now the Iraqi Dinar is tied (strangled) with the USD. As th USD is going down in value so is the Dinar. It has to be let go at least from the clutches of the USD and at least let it go on its own on the market and see where the market values it. Iraq having more to offer than, I think Saudi Arabia, with it's oil exports AND agricultural exports, it should value high. Companies lining up to invest and help Iraq get back to one of the leaders of the Middle East should not be as hard as we think it is. I'm sure they also want to. "USD, Let My Dinars Go".

wess144 thanks for your post but do we really believe that iraq will RV just because other countries will laugh at them, or that these countries helped them out of this mess.

and deserve to be rewarded, im not convinced.i read on here that usa,britain,france,china and the like are stock piling dinar for the RV.if this is the case maybe we are in for a windfall.

the more and more i think about just how possible a rv is, and although the hundreds of hours i have been researching it, and tens of thousands of us dollars i have put into this, the less i believe a rv is even possible, or atleast for a very very very long time...=/ i hope to a god that something majestic happens and i am wrong, or can even someone point me in a realistic direction to find a valid source for good information?.

When I first heard about the Iraqi Dinar, I did a little bit of research. I contacted a regional currency exchange office (the one my bank gets their dinar from). I spoke with a rep (teller) and her advice to me was. "do not buy this currency!"

She said that she had been hearing a lot of people were investing in it. That every few years inquiries and demand go up for the Dinar.

She said that she had been in the currency exchange business for a long time and that her professional opinion was that the Dinar would NOT RV, but that Iraq would stabilize and issue a completely NEW currency.

I factored her advice in when making my decision to invest, and I decided to invest only as much cash as I was willing to lose comfortably.

Is there a possibility that the Dinar will not RV? YES it is possible.