Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat 04/13/10 @ 12:18 pm CDT

sunshinelvr

with all due respect...both of my boys have been in the military and we still have many close friends that we are in contact with everyday that are still in...but seriously...this is NOT how the military works...especially for HOUSING of their soldiers...Cmon. THINK about this people...they are housed on POST if they don't already have off post housing in place, if the post has too many soldiers there at any one given moment (rarely happens...not even sure that it does) then they start shifting soldiers to other post/DUTY stations all over the US and even outside the US. Cmon

Not necessarily true, they have used temporary housing (for a night or two) when soldiers come in quickly and they outdo the capacity of the base before people are transported out.

have Medic,..or any of the other "GURU'S" for lack of a better word;,...ever said for sure that this reval was going to definitely happen on a certain date,...100% sure,....as a fact...??? . . have any of them ever said to rush right out and buy all the dinars you can afford, because of any of the intel they have ever given,.....??? the mentality of some of these people to come to a dinar info/rumor site,..and bash and slander, and belittle the people giving them the intel,..is laughable. its like their still in the 6th grade......lol

AMEN!!!!!!! ironman2 well said

did you guys see this not rumor but somewhat connected...

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/134941/

Abbas said that "more than 6 Gulf banks expressed their wish to facilitate the process of combination to carry out money exchange between Iraq and those countries and the work of Gulf investors in Iraq."

"The most prominent problem in the subject is the difference in prices of Gulf currencies and the Iraqi currency, but serious attempts were exerted to resolve the problem as soon as possible," Abbas said.

I'm liking this a lot!!!!!

have Medic,..or any of the other "GURU'S" for lack of a better word;,...ever said for sure that this reval was going to definitely happen on a certain date,...100% sure,....as a fact...??? . . have any of them ever said to rush right out and buy all the dinars you can afford, because of any of the intel they have ever given,.....??? the mentality of some of these people to come to a dinar info/rumor site,..and bash and slander, and belittle the people giving them the intel,..is laughable. its like their still in the 6th grade......lol

Yes...I know for a fact Medic has...several times...the others i am not sure of...Frank is more of window kind of guy...but he has lots of windows

Abbas said that "more than 6 Gulf banks expressed their wish to facilitate the process of combination to carry out money exchange between Iraq and those countries and the work of Gulf investors in Iraq."

"The most prominent problem in the subject is the difference in prices of Gulf currencies and the Iraqi currency, but serious attempts were exerted to resolve the problem as soon as possible," Abbas said.

I'm liking this a lot!!!!!

I agree. I too, am likeing the sounds of this alot... Thanks for posting

I just think all the things that are going on over in that country right now that it will take a longer time to get everything lined out with the parliment and gov. office setted and everyone start to get all the problems out on the table to be able to line anything up as important as this R V actually being able to be put in place and activate every step that has to be done. We have a waite still to come. I hope not to long but I believe it when I see it.

This was emailed to me at 2:53 edst.

1. Sweet Prince Chat 04/13/10 @ 12:18 pm CDT

SP says to (12:18:10):

HEY GANG

I HAVE SOME INFORMATION

NOT SURE HOW GOOD IT IS

A GOOD FRIEND OUTSIDE OF FT HOOD

JUST CALLED ME

HE IS ON A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH THE HEAD OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN THE FT HOOD AREA

HE WAS JUST CONTACTED BY THE MILITARY THAT THERE WERE TO BE A MUCH LARGER GROUP OF TROOPS RETURNING HOME

AND COULD HE PLEASE HAVE INFO FOR THE RETURNING TROOPS THAT WOULD HELP WITH HOUSING ETC IN THE AREA

THAT WAS NOT THE NEWS THOUGH

HE THEN ASKED THE PUB RELATIONS PERSON IF HE HAD ANY UPDATES ON THE IQD OUT OF IRAQ AND THE BASES THEY HAVE CONTACT WITH

HE SAID HE DID AND THAT THE SCUTTLE WAS A RV ON THURSDAY FROM THE BASE PERSONEL IN IRAQ AND FT HOOD.

NOW THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THOSE INVOLVED

I COULD PASS IT ALONG FOR AND FYI

THAT IS ALL I GOT

:lol:

Yes...I know for a fact Medic has...several times...the others i am not sure of...Frank is more of window kind of guy...but he has lots of windows

Been reading the "medic" reports for about 6 months now. I've never seen him say 100% sure as a fact RV this date. He puts out a lot of dates but he's just gathering info from others, which usually is not very reliable. But, who's information has been on this? Give the guy a break, it's fun to read at least!

Been reading the "medic" reports for about 6 months now. I've never seen him say 100% sure as a fact RV this date. He puts out a lot of dates but he's just gathering info from others, which usually is not very reliable. But, who's information has been on this? Give the guy a break, it's fun to read at least!

you need to go back further....I have been on the phone with him for hours and have heard him say it specifically...I have also heard him make up completely fabricated information