Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The moment you know God was listening

billjr

I am a small contractor and just like everybody else, times have been tough. This time of year I am usually booked three months in advance. But now is only two weeks. I am grateful for having enough work to pay the bills and put food on the table. Normally I never worry about work because some how some way it always works out. However today I found myself considering making some tough financial decisions, including having to let some employees go. The one thing I am trying to avoid at all cost, but running out of options. So in this moment, rubbing my head ,searching for the answers I received this text.   "God has seen you struggling with something. God says it is over! A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send/post this message on and please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass this on." There are no coincidences! The most comforting times in my life have been the moments when I realized God was listening.

• Upvote 5

Sorry to hear about work being so slow that you may need to lay people off. Keep up the faith.

Im an electrical contractor in southern California. I had 12 employees when Obama took office. Now Im down to 2 employees.

I had to break out the WD 40 and oil up my tools. But I love building and hate the office part of the job so I cant complain.

In fact climbing ladders and actually doing the work  has helped me lose some weight

Things have been better this year but not sure its economy driven or just businesses can no longer put off the things they need done.

Sad part is that my company is more profitable now than when I had 12 employees and boy are the headaches down

I don't think I will hire more people even if i could.

• Upvote 1